• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1363 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Assasinette

For anime fans - a recommendation Reply to this Post

Hi guys,

I'm here to share with you a new series which popped up out of the blue.
Ok, here goes...
Genre: MMORPG (yes, right up our alley!)
Story: A top eSports athlete is ousted from his team due to disagreements with the management team and his team-mates. Undaunted, he embarks on a journey to rejoin the professional circle, taking a fresh Lv.1 character through all sorts of obstacles to rebuild a dynasty in the game's tenth server and beyond.
Bombshell: This series was made in China... yes China.
Inb4 "What garbage can China produce?", it was originally an entry in a web novel contest which ranked no.4 in September 2016 and was adapted as a animated series (ok, just for the purists, I will call it a Chinese donghua instead of an anime series) which premiered on the Tencent network in April this year.

Here's the link for Episode 1,
Link: youtube.com/watch?v=MSjaP1eV5eQ
For those who can understand Mandarin,
Link: vimeo.com/212248052

Note:
1. This was the article that caught my attention and eventually turned me into a fan of this series.
Link: globaltimes.cn/content/1050256.shtml
2a. In the series, "OT" means "Over Taunt" which means there has been an undesirable distribution of aggro within the raid group, e.g. your squishy mages or healers are being targeted by the dungeon boss.
2b. In the series, "MT" means "Main Tank".
[Jun 21, 2017 4:56:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates