• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2933 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Skadiddle

Sea of Thieves [Upcoming Pirate Themed MMORPG] Reply to this Post

Heya,

I just wanted to share a bit of information about an upcoming pirate themed MMORPG that caught my eye. It's being developed by RARE, which was bought by Microsoft some time ago. This is the same company that developed several hit titles for old Nintendo consoles, such as Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country, Battletoads, Perfect Dark amongst other nostalgic goodies. They were very well regarded as a game developer and produced several games that are consistently ranked as some of the best games ever made by game review sites. Their new MMORPG titled Sea of Thieves is currently in late stage development and will be released sometime 2017 for Windows and the Xbox One. You can create crews and sail with your mates, fight skeletons, explore massive seas and battle other crews, repair your ship through carpentry, (albeit not a puzzle), bilge amongst other things. I found the idea very interesting and wanted to share it. I attached a link to the E3 gameplay video below so you can see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlsN6EO2oU

Perhaps I'll see some of you if you ever decide to play it as I'll definitely be playing this game.

Toodaloo
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Skadiddle at Mar 7, 2017 6:30:39 PM]
[Mar 7, 2017 6:24:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates