• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2362 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
KingOfZeal

Sink-a-thon!

I'm somewhat back from my Hiatus, and to celebrate I've decided to organize another sink-a-thon. Many details are already hashed out, but before I set an official date I wanted to see if many people would be interested.

The goal of it all? Injuries of course. The event will be mostly based on the Caper's Capers Winter Solstice Glubtascular I organized some time back, which in turn is based on the famous Rexelita's Sink-A-Thon.

Thoughts or comments? I have been out a while, since before Atlantis and CI came out, so I'm not too savvy to the market changes since then. I've heard small ships are harder to come by, so I am planning a few minor changes to it all.
----------------------------------------
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Jan 20, 2009 5:56:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
matt121493

Re: Sink-a-thon!

Small ships are just as common (If not more to assist with CI sinks) so you shoudn't have any problems.
~ Bubbaspike, SO and Damsel of Bu Shi Do, Midnight ~
~Prince of Death Before Dishonor~

Life is a Box of Chocolates! All Oceans! Win a pig!
[Jan 20, 2009 6:01:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maiooch

Sign me up for a peg leg plz kkty
Rhodanite of Cerulean formerly of Midnight
Queen of Bedlam
[Jan 25, 2009 4:30:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jsweetie24

I've heard small ships are harder to come by, so I am planning a few minor changes to it all.

I wouldn't say harder. I would say that unless you are buying a premade, stall/shoppe times are just longer now than they used to be.
Jsweetie of Midnight Cerulean

[Jan 25, 2009 8:24:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KingOfZeal

So, I know there's some demand for it -- I know I've had some questions about it in-game.

I'm thinking of setting a date, but I want to get some feedback on that.

Originally, I was planning something fairly soon (in the next month or two), but for a few reasons I'm thinking of pushing it back to this summer.

Thoughts?
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

[Jan 31, 2009 11:50:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    KingOfZeal [Link]  Go to top 
pandabyrd

Any weekday after 3: 00 p.m. (except Wednesdays) as well as weekends after noon would be good for me. I don't care if it's in March or December; it sounds like fun.

/me plans on practicing staying up late. =D
Amandabyrd on Midnight and Malachite.
Savedbygrace on all oceans.

I'm a proud Christian. I'm sorry if that's a problem, but I will not change that. I'd be happy to answer questions, though. =D
[Feb 3, 2009 12:51:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
veryfree

This looks like a great chance to lose my hand! I hope it's before March.
Chemy, a drunk from Midnight and other oceans.
[Feb 3, 2009 2:27:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yukinon

I'm in! (If the time fits..)
Voting for sometime fairly soon!
--
Yukinon, Midnight
[Feb 17, 2009 5:54:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates