• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1244 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Momma_Wolf

Pirate auction

That's right folks, the Victory Raiders are holding a Pirate auction on Sunday 18 January at 11 AM Pirate time.

Listed below are brave souls of the flag willing to offer their services for 2 hours to the winning bidder. Keeping in mind that services DO NOT include anything that will compromise the TOS, or the persons self, morals, or loyalty to their flag.

All starting bids are 1000 poe and shall go up in increments of 500. If you are wanting to make a bid, but cannot attend the live aution, please PM Momma_Wolf with the name, and your maximum bid.

Check back, as new names may be added before the auction.

Once the auction is over all winning bidders will be contacted so arrangements can be made.

GOOD LUCK!

Pirates for Auction

Wip- 2 hrs carp/guns
Freja- 2hrs any shipboard puzzle
Madjalanni- 2 hrs sails/DNav
Orrorin- 2hrs sails/carp
Shadowwolf- 2hrs all ship duties **See Below for an extra offer**
Poisonberry- 2hrs carp
Vuurballeke- 2 hrs Bnav for pillage, floatilla, CI or Atlantis, with vessel owner keeping any chests. (ship NOT included!)
Angelisa- 2 hrs carp/guns
Krylian 2 hours any shipboard puzzle plus personalized limerick for the buyer or their crew.

**Extra Auction Offer**

As a separate auction Shadowwolf will create a coat of arms designed by the winning bidder. This is a time consuming project, based on real-life coat of arms that is cut and pasted and make YPPish. "Hand drawn" using paint software.
For an example:
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Image:Peacekeepers_coat_of_arms.jpg

Starting bid for this is 5,000 poe with increments of 1000. As with the pirates, please state in your post that you are bidding on the coat of arms and your bid. Thank You!

Edit spellcheck
----------------------------------------
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Momma_Wolf at Jan 13, 2009 4:21:51 AM]
[Jan 13, 2009 4:15:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shadowwolfy

Re: Pirate auction

Any question about the coat of arms, please direct them to me via PM. I can make any style, shield, animals ect. as long as I have, can find a real world verson. Want a mermaid to look like your queen or captain? I can do that. Want a merman? sure.
Remember, the coat of arms must be "tasteful". The mermaid in the example was topless and anatomically correct in the original coat of arms, and we can't have that, everyone knows pirates don't have nipples.

Again, questions about the coat of arms, PM me. Bids Pm Momma_Wolf
Fruit juice is to pirates as sugar is to crack addicts; a major disappointment.
[Jan 13, 2009 11:08:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devil_Reno

Vuurballeke- 2 hrs Bnav for pillage, floatilla, CI or Atlantis, with vessel owner keeping any chests. (ship NOT included!)

Does a CI/Atlantis map need to be provided as well?
Mudbeard on the Cerulean Ocean

Hephaestus says, "Bah, you lot are no fun. They're all frightened of me on Viridian."

Cynestria says, "I'm secretly a big black man"

[Jan 19, 2009 8:47:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Auction was over when you posted, but yes, I believe the mate that bought Vuurballeke is providing the map and ship.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Jan 20, 2009 6:19:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates