• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2915 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
ozarkman

Beauty and the Beasts

Welcome to a Blood and Roses flag fund raiser! We have searched the ocean of Midnight to find the most brilliant beauties and bravest beasts the ocean had to offer and now they are being offered to you for purchase on January the 10th at 1:00 pm Pirate time.

Let's talk a little bit about the girls - they would win any beauty pageant on any ocean.
They have charm, class, and are some of the most desirable ladies on midnight? They can puzzle a little too!

The beasts? Well, what can I say? We hunted down the toughest, smartest, and admittedly slightly drunk beasts we could find. Who wouldn't want one of our famous military minds naving for you, or some of the finest puzzlers of the ocean on board your fine vessel? Any of these pirates could be yours for a few shiny pieces of eight!

Now, on to the chosen few who will be sold:

Beauties:
Guerraspirit
Desdamona
Lawgirl
LJ
Kymberlee
Speedingpea
Kinocha
Cannonade
Babydolls
Jainasolo

Beasts:
Okie
Christiella
Shoubi
Reecepiecheap
Nocona
Petergunn
Napalm
Angara
Muffynz

Please remember these beauties and beasts will do nothing that breaks the TOS. They also all have their own unique personalities ? some playful and flirty, some dedicated to their good work and puzzling. As such, remember that you're not buying a girlfriend or boyfriend in this event. Also, please don't ask to borrow anything from the pirates ? they have agreed to give up their time, but not their hard-earned familiars or gold painted grand frigs!

Now, what about those of you who are content with your slave pirate armies, and have no need of an extra pair of hands? We might just have something for you! Maybe you're looking for a couple of shiny January-sale trinkets to complete collections, or want something special for a friend? We're digging out a few bits out of our precious collections to share with you, and you will be able to bid on your favourite items on the night.

disclaimer: I acknowledge that the image is property of Disney
Thanks to Cannonade for your help in refining the wording on the picture and in the post.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by ozarkman at Jan 10, 2009 7:22:42 AM]
[Jan 1, 2009 6:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Re: Beauty and the Beasts

By Beastly Decree...

Angara will also be up for grabs :)
Christiella, Blood and Roses

Harrjm tells you: You are not a bully, just a rookie sandbox kicker

[Jan 2, 2009 5:23:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reeceep

RAWRRRR

;)
[Jan 3, 2009 3:57:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
reeceep

Please remember these beauties and beasts will do nothing that breaks the TOS.

weres the fun in that?
[Jan 3, 2009 4:25:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Quick clarification..

All Pirates are available for a minimum of 2 hours for your pleasure once purchased. What puzzles they will do is up to the individual pirate, but you will probably be able to guess their strengths and weaknesses befor you by with a simple /w :)

Pre Bidding...

Yes you can pre bid on the pirates if you think you will not be able to make it to the Auction. Simply send a PM to Okie (PM Ozarkman) or Christiella (PM maccad_1471) with the name of the pirate you wish to bid on and the amount you wish to bid.

Hope to see many of you there!

[Jan 4, 2009 3:14:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dchow

Quick clarification..

All Pirates are available for a minimum of 2 hours for your pleasure once purchased. What puzzles they will do is up to the individual pirate, but you will probably be able to guess their strengths and weaknesses befor you by with a simple /w :)

Pre Bidding...

Yes you can pre bid on the pirates if you think you will not be able to make it to the Auction. Simply send a PM to Okie (PM Ozarkman) or Christiella (PM maccad_1471) with the name of the pirate you wish to bid on and the amount you wish to bid.

Hope to see many of you there!

I'd like to make a bid of -100K for Napalm. I doubt you can find anyone who will take him off your hands for a cheaper price!
Things in my past I can never change.
[Jan 6, 2009 10:09:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

Since it's been a long time since I've been tarted out, I volunteer my services as a beast.

And what a beast, just ask any of my in-game lovers/wives/Dchows.

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Jan 6, 2009 10:30:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Breaking news...

Many thanks Muffynz for your volunteer services! I heard rumours of just how beastly you can be but I guess ill have to take my chances on winning you myself!

This auction will be held on the Grand Frigate "White Rose". For your free invitation (remember its free to look but spammers [and by that i dont mean spam bidders] will unfortunately have to take a short walk off a long plank!!) please shoot a tell to any White Rose Officer you see online.

The Auction will be commencing around 1PM game time on Saturday, blockades permitting. There may well be a few tournaments and such before the festivities get underway for real, and once again there will be some trinkets and other "mystery items i think about on the day" to bid on if buying yerself a Beauty or Beast is not yer idea of fun!

Hope to see you all there :)

[Jan 8, 2009 5:59:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pianoman1125

I will most likely be physically absent from the auction but believe me when I say, I will make myself physically known to the winner. Muah ha ha ha ha!

~The Maestro
Muffynz
A Cartographer

Member of Crimson Tide
YPPedia Admin
Not-so-secretly conducting the oceans since 2003.
[Jan 8, 2009 12:33:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pianoman1125    Your average cupcake is just not as tasty. [Link]  Go to top 
Zinga8

Wow.. I may just have to bid on him >.>

/me likes to be alerted with physical presence!
Zingaer
It's me, ya know...
That thing you think is hiding under your bed?
Rawr, bishes :)

He who be most selfish shalt not gain my soul.
[Jan 8, 2009 7:22:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/ceiradenise    ceiradeise [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Auction rescheduled to same time Sunday due to blockade.. how inconsiderate :P

[Jan 9, 2009 4:14:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Auction rescheduled to same time Sunday due to blockade.. how inconsiderate :P

it woulda been smarter for em to buy nap and use him as a nav next weekend ;)
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Jan 9, 2009 7:05:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

I agree! Anyways Jaina is also going to be sold! Maybe she will let you pet her sheep for 2 hours?

[Jan 10, 2009 6:31:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maccad_1471

Thank you to all buyers and bidders and time whores!

All contracts are now to be fulfilled, any problems please see me.

[Jan 12, 2009 11:17:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Thank you to all buyers and bidders and time whores!

OH MY! I first read this, and my eyes skipped the word "time"
*gasp!* Chris!

Perhaps it's time for an early-evening cup of coffee because obviously I can't see straight...
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jan 12, 2009 2:00:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates