• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2244 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
AndromedaCL

Santa's Secret Stash, hosted by EF!

Ever wonder what Santa does with the gifts he doesn't give to the naughty girls and boys? ... He gives them to Elysian Fields! And this year we are sharing them with you... for a price (we are pirates after all).

Date: Saturday, December 20th
Time: 11:00 A.M. Pirate time until all boxes are gone
Raffle Time: 1:00PM Pirate Time (tickets need to be purchased by 12:00 A.M.pirate time 12/20)
Where: Carribean's Estate on Gaea

The gift are all wrapped and ready for you to grab, all you have to do is pick a box and pay us!

*Each box is worth anywhere from 1,000 - 10,000.
*The average gift is worth 4,000, so that is what we will charge you.
*There will be a minimum of 60 gift boxes (Santa is always adding more to the bad list).
*Gift boxes are first come first serve, no reserving boxes
*There is no limit on the number of boxes you may purchase

We will also be holding a raffle for the more extravagent gifts. Santa told me who he was holding these for, but I promised not to say a word.... FYI, I am open to bribary.

Here are the prizes to be raffled:

*King of Atlantis outfit (male clothes including an atlantean top, boots and crown)
*Renamed, painted sloop
*Home Sweet Home furniture package (worth a minumum of 17k)

Rules:

*Raffle tickets are 5k each.
*Tickets may be purchased from Carribean, Surfie or Lovedragon from Monday, 12/15, 12:00 P.M. pirate time untill *Saturday,12/20, 12:00PM pirate time
*There is no limit on the number of tickets you may purchase

Just to make the event even merrier, we will also hold several free tournaments during the festivities

Come see what you would have gotten had you been on Santa's nice list!

----------------------------------------
Carribean
Carribean Cruise Lines

Androclea's Realm
[Edit 2 times, last edit by AndromedaCL at Dec 14, 2008 7:50:55 PM]
[Dec 14, 2008 5:26:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/androcleasrealm/home.htm    AndrocleasRealm    AndrocleaNight [Link]  Go to top 
AndromedaCL

Re: Santa's Secret Stash, hosted by EF!

Just a reminder that we're selling off Santa's stash tomorrow!

Date: Saturday, December 20th
Time: 11:00 A.M. Pirate time until all boxes are gone
Raffle Time: 1:00PM Pirate Time (tickets need to be purchased by 12:00 A.M.pirate time 12/20)
Where: Carribean's Estate on Gaea

The rules and directions for purchasing a gift will be posted in the news at the estate.

I'll see you there!
Carribean
Carribean Cruise Lines

Androclea's Realm
[Dec 19, 2008 2:36:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/androcleasrealm/home.htm    AndrocleasRealm    AndrocleaNight [Link]  Go to top 
AndromedaCL

Thank you to everyone who attended and participated in this event. We had such a great time! We were able to sell every single box!
Carribean
Carribean Cruise Lines

Androclea's Realm
[Dec 20, 2008 6:29:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/androcleasrealm/home.htm    AndrocleasRealm    AndrocleaNight [Link]  Go to top 
AndromedaCL

I forgot to mention that we havea few unclaimed presents. If you recieved a card in your girft and still haven't claimed your gift, please /tell Carribean in game.
Carribean
Carribean Cruise Lines

Androclea's Realm
[Dec 20, 2008 6:56:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/androcleasrealm/home.htm    AndrocleasRealm    AndrocleaNight [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates