• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1524 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
boydannie

BD Tournie?

Is it me... or are we overdue for another BD tournie? I'm itchin for a full day of sf-ing!!!
----------------------------------------
~Annie Boyd~
Queen of The Unknown
Captain of The Unwanted
Midnight Ocean
http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Annieboyd
[Nov 24, 2008 6:33:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

Re: BD Tournie?

we're overdue. Someone needs to get out a cattleprod and zap Zifey a few times.
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[Nov 29, 2008 10:11:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

Yeah, I hear he hangs out with Cowboys now adays and not Pirates as much. /me shrugs.
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Dec 1, 2008 9:38:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

What's stopping any other SF fanboy from putting their own tournament together? If you want it to be a BD tournament, see if BD will let you into their crew while you organize/execute?
#TeamEvil
#TeamDefiantArmada
[Dec 2, 2008 5:02:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
naomiwolfe

BD is currently working on a way for us to have the tourny without it being over run with alts, and cheats. Until we can work this out somehow, we prolly wont be doing it again for a bit.
Naughtytor & Naughtybits- On all Oceans!
[Dec 10, 2008 6:56:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates