• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 574
Posts: 574   Pages: 20   [ First Page | Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 63542 times and has 573 replies Next Thread
Yoccm

Re: Islands for critique Reply to this Post

Mysland,

Outpost, small, woth loverly papagoite, and iron, and hemp-look-alike.
----------------------------------------
Every once in a blue moon, the moon turns blue.
[Aug 26, 2009 12:24:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paaaad

Mind ye watch The bump.
----------------------------------------
Gali on the Meridian
Galitwo on the Emerald
[Aug 27, 2009 2:45:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jamsadiqali

I was just thinking of designing an island. So I worked on this and it's just an idea.

I don't know much about island designing since this was my first time experimenting with the tool.
[Jun 23, 2017 4:50:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjKwmBw5QY [Link]  Go to top 
Jamsadiqali

Re: Islands for critique Design 2 Reply to this Post

Hello again,
Well I just sat down and got some feed back from a couple of my mates. They said that the previous Island design was a square and in reality Islands are not square shaped so I just thought to go back to the designing board and came up with this new concept for an Island. Hope ye all like it.

Well just trying to design something in my free time.
[Jun 24, 2017 5:14:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjKwmBw5QY [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 574   Pages: 20   [ First Page | Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates