• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2757 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
evilmaiden

Selling Quality Artwork!~ Reply to this Post

AHOY EVERYONE!

Let me introduce myself first to you! I go by the name Arwenna on the Viridian Ocean, I have played PP for about 8 years now off and on. Somehow I always end up coming back to this mellow little game. I enjoy a good pillage here and there, a good drink with my mates, and a hearty fight with my crew every once in awhile-but art is my real passion for this game. Drawing pirates and pets for people has always been the most fun for me. If you have any questions just send a PM. :)

PRICES:
-An avatar like mine colored. 25k
-Bust shot (above hips) 50k
-Bust shot (with background&colored) 100k
-Full Body colored 200k
-Full Body colored with background 500k

COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!
available slots: 2

COMMISSIONS IN PROGRESS:
1.) Keaze
2.) Meridian
3.) Coloured bust shot with background
4.) http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/media/meridian/portraits/0ee/6f0d9c86544f9db2e3b4f98d61ad8.jpg
Minus the parrot
5.) Just me
6.) Plus my grey octo

PAYMENT:220k
TRANSACTION COMPLETED: PAID&PIECE DELIVERED

unedited piece

Below are some examples of my most recent artwo rk.

Example of full body drawing!

Exmaple of Avatar!

Example of Headshot!

Example of Bust!

Example of Bust!

Couple Art

here is the above when colored!

----------------------------------------
[Edit 8 times, last edit by evilmaiden at Aug 17, 2014 2:46:28 PM]
[Aug 10, 2014 5:50:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evilmaiden

Re: Selling Quality Artwork!~ Reply to this Post

IN ORDER TO OFFICIALLY HAVE AN ORDER FROM MY SHOP PLEASE FILL OUT THIS ORDER FORUM AND POST IT HERE!

1.) Pirate Name.
2.) Ocean.
3.) Size of the artwork. Please also include if you would like a headshot, bust shot (above the hips) or a fullbody. A fullbody piece would cost more. Also please include if you would like your piece colored.
-Small (720x480)
-Medium(900x800)
-Large (1600x900)<--SCREEN RESOLUTION
4.) Any references will be much appreciated or link to your pirates gallery.
5.) Number of pirates. (costs extra)
6.)If you want a familiar added to your commision piece it will cost extra.

To those of you that might have any additional questions regarding this please look below at this outline I have found for the requirements of most shoppes/artist commissions.
TERMS&CONDITIONS.
By sending payment, the client agrees to the following terms and conditions:

- The artist has the right to refuse any commission request.
- The artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication or rude/inappropriate behavior.
- The artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the rights to distribution.
- The artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal. If the commissioned work is time-sensitive, the artist can delay public display of the art at the request of the client.
- The client may not re-distribute, reproduce, or sell the artist?s work or profit from the digital artwork.
- The client may exhibit the artist?s work online/offline without the permission of the artist as long as credit is given. Informing the artist about the exhibit is not necessary but appreciated.
- The client is advised to specify the size of his/her commissioned image whether digital or traditional. Excessively large images will increase the set commission price.
- The client may resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icons, wallpapers or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the client cannot alter the artwork itself.

What I will not do:
- Depiction of violence, sexually explicit material (x-rated), or hateful/racist imagery.
- Overly technical subjects such as machines, buildings, guns, vehicles, hand lettering, complex knot-work, etc.
- Portraits of real people or realistic portraits.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by evilmaiden at Aug 10, 2014 6:13:49 PM]
[Aug 10, 2014 6:12:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

1.) Keaze
2.) Meridian
3.) Coloured bust shot with background
4.) http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/media/meridian/portraits/0ee/6f0d9c86544f9db2e3b4f98d61ad8.jpg
Minus the parrot
5.) Just me
6.) Plus my grey octo
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Aug 10, 2014 7:30:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

I probably overlooked it, but what oceans are you taking payment on? :o

EDIT: I can't grammar.
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Emmillie at Aug 11, 2014 5:56:52 PM]
[Aug 11, 2014 5:56:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evilmaiden

I probably overlooked it, but what oceans are you taking payment on? :o

EDIT: I can't grammar.

Hello! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. :) I'm currently taking payments on the Viridian Ocean at the moment.
[Aug 13, 2014 11:44:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evilmaiden

BUMP~!
[Aug 17, 2014 5:36:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrosially

Your artwork looks amazing! o:
I'd definitely like one -

1. Pirate Name: Ambrosial
2. Ocean: Meridian
3. Size of the artwork: Bust shot (with background & colored) & in the size of forum avatars
4. http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Ambrosial&itemid=46845840&classic=$classic
5. Number of pirates: Just me!
6. Familiar: I'd like to have an octo, but not mint-colored... Something like white or grey or rose? (Honestly, whichever color that you feel matches the best!)

Thanks so much, & feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions! I'll stalk you later on for payment! (:
Ambrosial on errythanggg! <3

Thanks Cattrin! Truly amazing. :)
[Aug 17, 2014 10:37:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
evilmaiden

Your artwork looks amazing! o:
I'd definitely like one -

1. Pirate Name: Ambrosial
2. Ocean: Meridian
3. Size of the artwork: Bust shot (with background & colored) & in the size of forum avatars
4. http://meridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Ambrosial&itemid=46845840&classic=$classic
5. Number of pirates: Just me!
6. Familiar: I'd like to have an octo, but not mint-colored... Something like white or grey or rose? (Honestly, whichever color that you feel matches the best!)

Thanks so much, & feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions! I'll stalk you later on for payment! (:

Thank you for your interest!
I will definitely contact you as soon as I am able to start your order. If I have any questions I will be sure to ask you in game by my pirate Arwenna.

Q: Due to it being a bust size picture is there a specific pose you would like me to draw? :)
[Aug 19, 2014 10:47:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juleah

Sent you a PM with details!
Lacusclyne on Emerald
Laccy on Twitch TV and LoL NA
[Aug 20, 2014 6:48:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/Laccy_Love [Link]  Go to top 
Ambrosially

Q: Due to it being a bust size picture is there a specific pose you would like me to draw? :)

Hmm.... o:
Artist's choice? Surprise me! (;
Ambrosial on errythanggg! <3

Thanks Cattrin! Truly amazing. :)
[Aug 22, 2014 12:31:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates