• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1718 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
herieman

[Please Delete] Reply to this Post

----------------------------------------
Herieman on Meridian and on Emerald

[14:17:38] Crazysanta says, "Buying CAMO Chameleon!! Send me a tell <3"
[14:17:52] Gloninduil says, "camo camo camo camo camo chameleon <3"
[Edit 3 times, last edit by herieman at Sep 17, 2017 11:44:31 PM]
[Aug 29, 2017 3:48:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sagacious

Re: Another (unfairly) banned pirate Reply to this Post

Honestly I think they must be able to see that the accounts that are not yours were accessed or created from other places than where your own accounts were. I would like to think they have checked through all that information carefully before opting to permanently ban you. I hope that perhaps they can review it and make sure and let you know the outcome after.

Dutch meetup was fun this year - and every year - see you there next year!
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple
[Sep 1, 2017 8:32:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Another (fairly) banned pirate Reply to this Post

So, when you log on to the game for the first time, and every time thereafter, you are indicating that you read and agreed to the Terms of Service. Yes, it's long and boring, but it would have kept you out of trouble. Section 7.9 prohibits inter-ocean trades. So before you trawled around skeezy websites and making posts there, you would have known that you can't do that here. It's too bad that you feel you were unfairly banned, but I am glad that OMs take a dim view of shady trades, because otherwise, players come back to them complaining of scams. And Grey Havens gets ripped off for real money. And other unwelcome side effects. So the next time you sign up for a shiny new game or account, read the Terms of Service, and you will know better. This is your lesson.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Sep 1, 2017 7:41:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates