• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 41187 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
vukdawg

Friday Night pillage with Light Reply to this Post

Ahoy Mates!!!

Ever since me return I have been having a blast. Fighting Skellies and Zombies... KHing... Jobbing in multiple Blockades... fighting off Vikings...

Anybody notice anything missing from that list? Pillaging. That isn't to say that I haven't run a few and joined a few, but it seems to be the rarest activity on the Ocean. Well I aim to change that a little bit if I might.

Everyone is hereby invited to help me revive an old tradition of mine from back in the day. A Friday night pillage. I don't mean a two hour sloop pilly either. I'm talking inter-ocean round trip, and more if we want it.

I intend to start with a Longship until I can determine interest. If enough people want to come along, I'll start running War Brigs. We'll set the pay to Jobber's Delight. To make things interesting, I will allow some random Jobbers to take the helm for a battle along the way. (well not "random"... I'd like to know ye know what ye be doin). Puzzlers who hit incredibles regular will get +1 at the end.

I am also open to suggestions. So please feel free to give in replies.

(Edit: Forgot to add a timeframe... 7 PM US Central until we drop...)

Thank ye for ye time, and I hope to be seein ye there mates!
----------------------------------------
-Lightbringer
[Edit 1 times, last edit by vukdawg at Dec 17, 2017 6:30:29 AM]
[Dec 17, 2017 6:10:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
vukdawg

Re: Friday Night pillage with Light Reply to this Post

Thank ye all who showed up last Friday! We had a blast and made a bit o' cash. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas who celebrates it.

Just a reminder, Me Friday Night with Light is a weekly pillage. We'll be doing it again this Friday. I hope to see y'all there!
-Lightbringer
[Dec 26, 2017 11:06:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates