• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 880 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
LisaKayeLA

OLD FASHIONED YPP PIRATE AUCTION Reply to this Post

IT?S AN OLD FASHIONED YPP PIRATE AUCTION!

Have a strong desire to order a wench to do your bidding? Perhaps ye want a fine scallywag with a good strong back to haul your riches around? The Fresh and Bold Auction is the place for you! We have a fine assortment of lads and lasses being sold for 1 hour each to the highest bidders!

Auction to be held in our flag hall on Friday April 27 2017, 6pm pirate time. /info in game to see what pirate time is compared to your own time. Invitations will be given to any who wish to attend.

We can't let ye be running amok with our mates so there be rules of course!

1. Anything the pirate absolutely will not do that they have stipulated to us as part of their agreement to be sold, must be honored! Such stipulations will be revealed as part of the bidding process.

2. No pirate will be asked to break the rules or go against the ToS of puzzle pirates.

3. No pirate will be asked to spend/give PoE or items of any kind to their buyer except maybe what is earned during that hour.

4. No pirate will be allowed to be unwillingly sabotaged bodily or by reputation.

Pre-bidding on a pirate of your choice is welcome and encouraged. There is no limit on the number of pirates ye can bid on/purchase. If you got the poe ye welcome to keep buying!
If a pre-bid is not outbid at the time of auction, it shall be considered binding and payment expected for that pirate.

Some of these pirates are unable to attend the auction but rest assured they will perform their hour for their buyer!

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.
----------------------------------------
PIRATES TO AUCTION:

FAB ROYALTY:
BISCA - Princess of MAA (will donate 1 hour of MAA time and throw in free hugs)
CHINSTRAP - Prince of Words (good and bad), will rewire an airplane for you and fix the PR meltdown when it ultimately crashes.
DRESSEDINRED - Queen of everything
LISAKAYELA - Princess of giggles and confusion
NICK - Prince of Trivia
TOMANOMANOUS - Pince Owl Basher/Event Planner/Hot A F

FAB TITLED MEMBERS:
BARD - Wears stripey pants, lost all his boots to Nick
BLONDBERD - Has a tricked out boat ready and waiting for you to have him bnav
CRABCAKE - She's got the ocean mem'd and dnavs like a god
RADFA - Energizer bunny on steroids ... He can XO your ship and keep you questioning life at the same time.
SNEAKYHMPBAK - Can't sing, but he knows how!
TOASTER - Makes Toast

FAB OFFICERS:
ANTON / JDP / PADFOOT - A Cross faction spy!!!

FAB FRIENDS:
HEARTREKT - First pirate to get one of each color Owl with no repeats - also bilges like a madman
NATEDAWG - The ideal southern gentleman, will treat you to a magical night out on the 7 seas
MSTRSHREDDER - He can't tell time so that hour might be 1 hour might be 3?
NOR - Only purchasable by females. Really good at bilging.
PIKA - Aly's Sugar Daddy - Spoon that stirs the pot (that means he?s a barnacle stirrer)
Rodeb - She will play with your balls, but careful if she doesn’t like you she may shoot them at you!
VANLEIGH - While probably the most organized pirate on the ocean, his friends and crew insist he?s the crazy man with a crazy accent. Everything is Okay!
XELLIANA - Has experience on every ocean ... can teach you a thing or two!
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Princess of Fresh and Bold on Obisidian
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Edit 6 times, last edit by LisaKayeLA at Apr 26, 2018 8:32:55 AM]
[Apr 9, 2018 10:42:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

Re: OLD FASHIONED YPP PIRATE AUCTION Reply to this Post

*Placeholder for final winning bids*
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Always just a text away.

*NOTE: All comments, opinions and observations are strictly my own and do not reflect those of my flag unless I'm queen.
[Apr 9, 2018 11:01:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LisaKayeLA

Re: OLD FASHIONED YPP PIRATE AUCTION Reply to this Post

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Hall next Friday!
Cpt - Debauchery at Sea
Always just a text away.

[Apr 20, 2018 8:17:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates