• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2711 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Sloop Mark II - Is it coming to production ocean shipyards? Reply to this Post

I know the Mark II was available from the latest batch of Spring Green mystery boxes (in fact, the regular sloop was not available), but I wonder when (and if?) the plain Mark II will be coming to production oceans. Being a new recipe, I would have thought it would come to the oceans by itself, but is it perhaps being held back until many/all of the Ice changes (flotillas, competition scoring, etc.) can also be moved to production with it?

Edit: I can speeeelll well.
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jlh0605 at May 2, 2017 2:01:13 AM]
[May 2, 2017 2:00:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Crazymg

Re: Sloop Mark II - Is it coming to production ocean shipyards? Reply to this Post

Please can I have it? When I heard it was on Ice I started making ship decoracting plans for some already and I don't want LE colours! (cause then I'd need the normal sloop LE colours too which=Mg Meltdown=BAD!) .
~Princessmg~
[May 2, 2017 3:58:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Re: Sloop Mark II - Is it coming to production ocean shipyards? Reply to this Post

Sloop Mark II now buildable at SY's!
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[May 2, 2017 8:37:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I should have made this topic sooner, it seems. ;)
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[May 2, 2017 2:13:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates