• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3163 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Markus1

Pillage Sunday 9/25 Reply to this Post

Gonna take out the Junk again (with an empty hold this time lol)

Will start loading at 5:30 PM pirate, all are welcome.

Due to the recent pillage changes we'll be porting about halfway thru to check chests to see if they're working.
----------------------------------------
Zingman

Siochan Leat -- Carpe Noctem -- forever Midnight
[Sep 24, 2016 6:21:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Markus1

Re: Pillage Sunday 9/25 Reply to this Post

We went 6-0, peaked at 13 jobbers.

1st - Junk - rumble - 0/11 greedy - win
2nd - Baghlah - SF - 4/13 greedy - win (BK)
3rd - Junk - rumble - 6/12 greedy - win (BK)
4th - Junk - SF - 7/12 greedy - win
5th - Baghlah - rumble - 7/18 greedy - win (BK)
6th - Merchant Brig - 7/14 greedy - win

16 total lockers (out of a possible 31)

The 16 lockers contained:

15 trinkets
1 chroma

(For those who want to see what silver looks like.)

Trinkets were divided evenly among the players who had been there the longest (nobody had more than 2 items) -- which was really nice.

Is this intended? Not that I mind, because I'd rather get stuff from the lockers, but it seems to have gone to the opposite extreme from Ryujin's pillage.

--

Also side note, I purposely avoided the BK battles because they had (in the past) not contained any greedy brigands. Is/was this intended behavior and/or was it fixed?
Zingman

Siochan Leat -- Carpe Noctem -- forever Midnight
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Markus1 at Sep 25, 2016 8:03:42 PM]
[Sep 25, 2016 7:41:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fazzed

wish i could have made it. We did 26 LLs between 7 and each had about 1200 poe from the chests+Items
Casteless ~Meridrian~, Lincoln ~Ice~, Fazzed ~Cerulean~ Purevoid ~Peasant ocean:Emerald~

Ye told Hera, "you must like omelets."
Hera tells ye, ":D I do!"
[Sep 25, 2016 7:49:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

Markus1 wrote: 
Trinkets were divided evenly among the players who had been there the longest (nobody had more than 2 items) -- which was really nice.

Is this intended? Not that I mind, because I'd rather get stuff from the lockers, but it seems to have gone to the opposite extreme from Ryujin's pillage.

Are you asking if primarily getting items rather than poe from the lockers was intended? If so, yes, that is intentional.

Markus1 wrote: 
Also side note, I purposely avoided the BK battles because they had (in the past) not contained any greedy brigands. Is/was this intended behavior and/or was it fixed?

Brigand Kings will not contain greedy pirates for now, as we'd like to encourage meaningful pillages, rather than just churning through a bunch of BK compasses. We may add support for earned BK expeditions eventually, but for now I want to get everything working and ready for release.
[Sep 26, 2016 1:56:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates