• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3565 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Stormsurger

Ability to buy Elite NPCs from the Palace Shoppe for 10k each

Hi, I have just thought of an Idea, how about the ability to buy an NPC, like you buy badges? You buy an elite NPC that lasts 30 login days, and after that, it would 'dust' or simply put itself up for hire again. Since all the oceans are struggling to fill up for a CI, or Haunted Seas or whatever, I think this would be a great idea. They would cost 10k each. You could have a specific section in your Booty tab named 'NPC Pirates' and you would simply drag them onto a ship in which you own the deed to, to start working for you. At the end of your pillage, you just simply send them overboard and they'll go back into your booty.

This is just a suggestion.

Comment your ideas below?
----------------------------------------
Taskmaster - Meridian Ocean

[Feb 1, 2016 6:06:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: Ability to buy Elite NPCs from the Palace Shoppe for 10k each

Welcome to the Ice Discussion forum. As you've suggested a change to game play rather than discussing things in the Ice changelogs and bugs, the Game Design forum would be a better fit. In fact there's an existing discussion about paying for skilled swabbies (NPCs / non-player-pirates or NPPs for short) which you can add to.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Faulkston at Feb 1, 2016 9:36:04 PM]
[Feb 1, 2016 9:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates