• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 757
Posts: 757   Pages: 26   [ First Page | Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 112433 times and has 756 replies Next Thread
hammer1

Re: Have ye ever seen a kraken? Reply to this Post

Both are amazing ^_^
----------------------------------------
Blackhammer.
[Aug 4, 2014 5:58:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eljonno4

Got to ask then... if you don't like bnav, why do you want to hunt the Kraken?

I said i dont like to pilly / battle nav there is a difference, kraken isnt battle nav pilly style.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Eljonno4 at Aug 4, 2014 10:28:41 PM]
[Aug 4, 2014 10:26:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zamydapwrful

The fee says that it would be 500 PoE if it wasn't in testing.

Very interesting setup. My question is this: what is the purpose of the two boxes if your ship can only hold one item?

Comments - it's basically super-super-super-fast cade nav. I'm not at all opposed, it's a good way to get people used to nav. I just request that there be more, lower-value items, close to the start to help those new navvers.

the boats are allowed to carry one unit of ink AND one chest\egg
[Aug 26, 2014 12:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Depends on the boat. Harpoons can carry no treasure, only ink. Powder boats can carry nothing.

If a more valuable treasure chest is picked up then the less worthy one will be tossed overboard in exchange.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Aug 26, 2014 12:10:11 PM]
[Aug 26, 2014 12:09:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

The fee says that it would be 500 PoE if it wasn't in testing.

Very interesting setup. My question is this: what is the purpose of the two boxes if your ship can only hold one item?

Comments - it's basically super-super-super-fast cade nav. I'm not at all opposed, it's a good way to get people used to nav. I just request that there be more, lower-value items, close to the start to help those new navvers.

the boats are allowed to carry one unit of ink AND one chest\egg

This quote of mine was from very early development. At the time I posted this, all boats had two boxes, even if they couldn't carry both ink and chests. Obviously, this has now been addressed.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Aug 27, 2014 2:50:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

You might want to de-sticky this thread now.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 17, 2016 5:30:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

You might want to de-sticky this thread now.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Aug 17, 2016 5:30:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 757   Pages: 26   [ First Page | Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates