• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5289 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Geaton

Cobalt Hide and Seek!

Hello Cobalt! I, Lonepirate, am starting up Hide and Seek events again! Here are the details:

What: Your average YPP Hide and Seek Game.

Where: Lima Island (Cobalt) (Home base TBA)

When: Saturday, September 9th! Sign-up starts at 6:30PM game time and round 1 starts at 7PM. there will be 2-3 rounds with 30 minutes between each.

Who: ANYONE! it's free so come play!

Other: There might be a special appearance by an OM (who will be the seeker) (TBA)

Rules: (simple)
-Hiders must stay on lima Island
-Hiders may not move spots
-Hiders may hide inside buildings at their own risks (the use of "/w" is allowed)
-When found, Hiders are free to "help" the seeker or return to home base

Prizes:
1st: A ship (type TBA at the event date) 10k
2nd: choice of furniture and 5k
3rd: choice of furniture and 3k
4th: choice of furniture and 1k
5th: choice of Trinket and some spare PoE (Whatever is on me)

If you would like to help out with this event (and maybe earn some payment) or make a donation, which are GREATLY APPRECIATED please contact me directly on Cobalt or send me an email at LonepirateOfCobalt@gmail.com.
----------------------------------------
Lonepirate!
[Sep 7, 2011 3:08:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

Re: Cobalt Hide and Seek!

damn as much as I'd like to be there, I used to like joining Arrsome's Jailbreak events which was pretty much hide and seek with a few extras (and we could hide anywhere in the jade arch) and ofc a childhood favorite of mine in rl, but im afraid its the middle of the night for me (3am) :(

if its succesful do ye plan on running more at different times?
Steveb Drunken Captain of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by raymondbaker at Sep 9, 2011 9:19:26 AM]
[Sep 9, 2011 9:18:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_Tempest

You know I'll be there. :P
Khari
cobalt ocean.
[Sep 9, 2011 9:31:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Geaton

Sorry it's so late, but i dont get out of school til bout 5 game time. and I do, but I'm lacking support/help/donations. there might only be 1 round this week. We will see. Also, I'm looking for someone with a townhouse on Lima. Otherwise, Homebase will be my cabin. :\ can't afford 40k house at the moment, but it will still be a lot of fun!
Lonepirate!
[Sep 9, 2011 5:05:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Passionpatti

Confused-- September 9 was a Friday-- did I miss it? I saw the post say Saturday so thinking Saturday night- but if it's after your school that would be Friday-- /e walks away confused and missed out apparently.
Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, And between the two my life moves--Nisargadatta Maharaj
----------------------------------------------------
Passionpatti
Slow Children at Play
Cobalt Ocean
[Sep 10, 2011 7:26:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Geaton

I'm very sry, it should have said the 10th, i was off!
Lonepirate!
[Sep 13, 2011 3:37:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates