• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4028 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Lwingard

Puzzle Pirates Interview for USC class Reply to this Post

Hi fellow Puzzle Pirate players,

I am a Senior at USC and in the class CTIN 190- Introduction to Interactive Media.I was wondering if I could do a quick interview with any 2 of you? Everything would be anonymous, but this assignment is due on Tuesday and this would REALLY help me out!

The questions will not be anything personal like that. In fact, here are the list of questions I am going to ask below:

1. What made you choose to play the game Puzzle Pirates? Do you like it? Dislike?
2. How much do you play and why?
3. Does the game work for you? Why or why not?
4. Do you think this MMO works for you or do you think you are going to move on and play others and why?
I am in a video gaming class and

You and respond on here or can email me at your convenience or you can email me at wingard@usc.edu.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out!

Thank you! :)
[Nov 17, 2013 3:28:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Misterkiros

Re: Puzzle Pirates Interview for USC class Reply to this Post

1. What made you choose to play the game Puzzle Pirates? Do you like it? Dislike? I had an IRL friend who started playing it, he loved it and got me into it. I love this game :)
2. How much do you play and why? A few hours each day
3. Does the game work for you? Why or why not? Yes it does, it challenges the mind and has a good replay value.
4. Do you think this MMO works for you or do you think you are going to move on and play others and why? I always cycle my MMO's I've played most of them on and off for years.
----------------------------------------
Vhs on Emerald
[Nov 17, 2013 4:30:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

1. What made you choose to play the game Puzzle Pirates? Do you like it? Dislike?
I signed up to humor a family member who wanted the bounty for recruiting new players. Then I tried the carpentry puzzle. It told me my work was "a pig's breakfast", and I fell in love.
I play at least four hours a day, because I enjoy the puzzles and the people. (Other players on Cerulean.)
It works for me. I find there's a good mix of challenges when I'm up for them, and relaxing games when that's what I want.
4. Do you think this MMO works for you or do you think you are going to move on and play others and why?
I've been playing daily for six years, with no plans to move. This game's artwork, humor, puzzles, and the other players I'm puzzling with would be hard to match.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Nov 18, 2013 6:26:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snakiee

I started playing when I was around the age of 12. Back then it was a game where you could gain a lot from doing small things. Becoming a higher ranked officer was relatively easy if you had a basic understanding of the game and a basic understanding of English. The older players on the game were mostly really helpful and didn't mind giving you some pointers. I stayed because I was impressed by the ruling flags back then. They seemed so massive and hard to organise.

I used to play 2-4 hours a day. Now? 10 minutes a week at max. The game is pretty time consuming like any other MMORPG. Once you start to grow up and get other responisibilities it's hard to keep up and to be taken seriously by others playing the game.

It doesn't any more. It has become to time consuming.

I'll probably stick around for a few more years. The friends I made on this game are to valuable to just put asside.

Hope this helps.
Snakie
~Band of the Panthera~
[Nov 19, 2013 3:06:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates