• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4661 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
monstersoda

Please Fill our Mugs Reply to this Post

I'm afraid that the cask has run dry, and we, the denizens of Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates, would like s'more.

Bring back the days of silly things, over-the-top ship sabotage, science experiments, and alphabet soup.

We'd love it.
----------------------------------------
Emmett
[Feb 9, 2012 2:11:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Re: Please Fill our Mugs Reply to this Post

Specially now that there's half the number of oceans to take care of ;-)
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Feb 9, 2012 4:15:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: Please Fill our Mugs Reply to this Post

Well, considering we have 13 departed or shanghai'd Ocean Masters and only 15 "active" Ocean Masters, seems less likely right now :(
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Feb 22, 2012 7:12:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates