• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6029 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Mizzeldar

I'm making a necklace... Reply to this Post

Hi, this be Drunkenmimes of Sage. I make jewelry, and have a website for it drunkenmimes.artfire.com
I'm working on an ocean blue piece with a water-looking pendant that will have a mermaid cameo in the center and three rings dangling from it.
Wanna do a blog giveaway of my necklace in exchange for promotion of my studio? Or a contest for YPP themed artifacts...?

(wheels are turning in my mind for polymer clay beads that look like swordfight pieces...shipwrightery pieces- I could totally do a 'Batten' necklace!)
[Feb 28, 2011 5:02:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mizzeldar

Re: I'm making a necklace... Reply to this Post

If I've posted this in the wrong place, by all means tell me where to go?
[Feb 28, 2011 11:53:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

There is no "Hock your wares" forums on YPP, so this is the least of the worst places.
----------------------------------------
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Mar 13, 2011 9:12:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mizzeldar

There is no "Hock your wares" forums on YPP, so this is the least of the worst places.

Not trying to 'hock my wares.' I thought it would be fun to make some YPP themed jewelry, since that's what I do. Over the years I have seen cool videos made and submitted to contests, stories and poetry written for YPP, so I was looking for something like that (which also helps promote my craft as a result). We artisans and bloggers get together and do giveaways also, so when I saw this thread I got a light bulb. Please pardon my trespass, not intended as spam.

(Mermaid necklace did not turn out to my original vision, but I'm doing a bracelet of rumble pieces with charged balls)
[Mar 13, 2011 9:27:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

Never said it was or wasn't. Don't be offended so easily. There's no where to advertise on YPP, and you're looking to trade a pendant for advertisement. Doesn't matter how many giveaways you do, you're still trying to sell something. Nothing wrong with that.

We on the forums can do nothing about your advertisements. If you're wanting to do that, you need to contact OOO directly, probably by going to threerings.net, specifically their contact page. If you're just giving things away then create contests and post them in the events forum.
----------------------------------------
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Mar 17, 2011 5:21:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mizzeldar

Cheers Goth, no offense taken. Thank you for your help =D
[Mar 17, 2011 10:27:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates