• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 55
Posts: 55   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 21135 times and has 54 replies Next Thread
Ray_Leo

<3 Hephaestus experiment! Reply to this Post

Hephaestus can you post more of your experiments? I love reading them. Maybe one about how sea MonstArr become so huge, how do they hide themself from human existence, and are they the same relative to the kraken?

Also is the picture in this blog upside down?
http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/hephaestus/entry/the_curse_of_the_cursed1
----------------------------------------
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ray_Leo at Nov 8, 2009 6:44:17 PM]
[Nov 8, 2009 6:42:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barney25

Re: <3 Hephaestus experiment! Reply to this Post

Also is the picture in this blog upside down?
http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/hephaestus/entry/the_curse_of_the_cursed1

If you read the first paragraph (directly above the picture), it says that his hands and feet are tied to a pole that is being carried by two men. The picture is upside down because HE is upside down, and that's his perspective.
Barney
SO of "Silver Dreams"
Hunter Ocean
<><
Cairna wrote: 
Barny alone is capable to sink us :(

[Nov 9, 2009 1:32:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Barney [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

Hmmm. Natural History of the Kraken, eh? Sounds good!
[Nov 13, 2009 2:25:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

No sooner said than done! A little SCIENCE! and a little good old fashioned detective work in... A Tale Writ In Blood...

Incidentally, if you would like a mystery about the game resolved, please do add your request to this thread!
[Nov 15, 2009 9:26:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Sure. What is deep underground, beneath the shores of Ruby?
"We're trying to find the error bars on that number"

Dylan wrote: 
Why buy sham poo when real poo is so readily available

[Nov 16, 2009 8:27:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
Ray_Leo

hmm....

How do the black ship become transparent enough to pass through rocks, yet it's solid enough to carry the skeletons onboard? And why does the skies goes dark when the black ship approach?
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ray_Leo at Nov 17, 2009 3:18:50 AM]
[Nov 17, 2009 1:25:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Sure. What is deep underground, beneath the shores of Ruby?
Peanut butter. duh.
[Nov 17, 2009 2:00:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

Incidentally, if you would like a mystery about the game resolved, please do add your request to this thread!

Ok, so I always wondered, why do women have 'bubbly' octopi? Are they a different breed?
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Nov 17, 2009 2:46:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

I would like to know how Apollo found me moments after I logged on, on an ocean I don't normally play. Hidden video cameras? Crystal balls? Those pets at the dock aren't real pets, are they?
Doesn't that violate some ACLU bylaw or something?
Dexla d'Midnight
[Nov 17, 2009 10:41:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

What made the turtles fall asleep (and possibly deaf, so that boomy boomy on the shores never wakes them up)?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Nov 17, 2009 12:32:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Ok, so I always wondered, why do women have 'bubbly' octopi? Are they a different breed?

Absolutely.

Not sure about the octopi tho.
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Nov 17, 2009 6:36:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Arte,

See the quote below from A Cask of Blog. I think they're getting too close - can we discuss at the Thursday call? Thanks, sweetie,

Apple x

I would like to know how Apollo found me moments after I logged on, on an ocean I don't normally play. Hidden video cameras? Crystal balls? Those pets at the dock aren't real pets, are they?
Doesn't that violate some ACLU bylaw or something?

[Nov 18, 2009 1:36:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

I want to know what brought the Ippoilto's out of hiding after years in the deep.
  • Changes caused by hidden outposts of Atlantis rising from the deep?
  • Colonization of far away islands distrupting their habitat forcing a migration?
  • Global warming?

Sincerely,
Tomrizzo
Tomrizzo
Serendipity, Rebel Rousers
Emerald
[Nov 19, 2009 11:32:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ray_Leo

Gretchen goldfang gave out lucky rabbit foot trinket. The question is, where did she get them from? What happens to those poor bunnies? and where are they?
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ray_Leo at Nov 19, 2009 1:29:15 PM]
[Nov 19, 2009 1:26:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

I want to know what brought the Ippoilto's out of hiding after years in the deep.
  • Changes caused by hidden outposts of Atlantis rising from the deep?
  • Colonization of far away islands distrupting their habitat forcing a migration?
  • Global warming?

Sincerely,
Tomrizzo

That question was answered by Apollo in I is for... Ippolito
[Nov 20, 2009 11:13:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

Hephaestus wrote: 
Heh, whoops. Thanks for reminding me!
Tomrizzo
Emerald
[Nov 23, 2009 3:02:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yoccm

What about the snakes?
They were in the background for Cursed Isles for 4 months before you could win them via Ci.*

*manditory, I think.
Every once in a blue moon, the moon turns blue.
[Nov 23, 2009 3:08:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

Not sure this is a deep "mystery" of the game resolved but I noticed that 46% of the active Oceanmasters are, by design, female. I can imagine Cleaver enjoys a salty lass as much as the next pirate; it just seemed odd that the Ringer-half of the Dread Ringers is overwhelmingly male dominated.

I can't really confirm which Ringers/Developers are female as most (I assume) are busily making sure things don't break or that Cleaver's gold rocket car is fueled. Curious as to your thoughts on the gender disparity in the less godly parts of Three Rings?

P.S. Seeing Devs on productions oceans always made me worried something wasn't functioning right or they got sidetracked on their way to "Diamond/Periwinkle" Ocean.
Tomrizzo
Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Forumrizzo at Nov 23, 2009 10:42:52 PM]
[Nov 23, 2009 10:36:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Unknownedit

I never did find out -even after several attempts!- if Ceph is a genius, or even how big his fishtank is.
im in ur base, undermining ur unfair punishments and policies which allow, injustifiably, known tos-breachers to continue to play while mitigating petty crimes such as rickrolling are dealt with in the most humourless, steeled way.
-Unk.
[Nov 25, 2009 4:00:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Madmathilde

No sooner said than done! A little SCIENCE! and a little good old fashioned detective work in... A Tale Writ In Blood...

/e ROFLs at Gaea giving Hephaestus a warning about spamming at the inn...
Gwendolyn Bleu,
ubiquitously Gwennie
Midnight: Marooned Marauders of the flag Fairwinds
[Nov 25, 2009 4:29:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gaea
OceanMaster

Spam: Just Say No.
A Pirate says, "u know OMs are much nicer than i thought"
[Nov 25, 2009 8:48:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
N---

Hey, what does blackspot mean?
[Nov 26, 2009 1:39:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
ponytailguy

Not sure this is a deep "mystery" of the game resolved but I noticed that 46% of the active Oceanmasters are, by design, female. I can imagine Cleaver enjoys a salty lass as much as the next pirate; it just seemed odd that the Ringer-half of the Dread Ringers is overwhelmingly male dominated.
Well, as Wittgenstein put it, whereof one knows more than one perhaps should, thereof one must be silent, or perhaps be suspended by the mean Nemesis lady.
The Ghost of Oceans Past
[Nov 26, 2009 8:41:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forumrizzo

My mind tends to wander when I should be sleeping...

"Who are the Monks of the Isle of Faq and how do they seem to know everything ever?"

These monks have retold the tale of Cleaver, woe'd sailors who might cross swords with the Dread Ringers of the (Three Rings) flag, and reminise about fantasy shores seen before the alpha launch. Despite their ability to tell a history so deep it there is nearly no record of these people outside Cleaver's brief mentioning of them; and even his groggy memory doesn't shed light on these fabled folk lorists.

Rizzo,
Finding more "mysteries"
Tomrizzo
Emerald
[Dec 7, 2009 11:34:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deceptive

/e ROFLs at Gaea giving Hephaestus a warning about spamming at the inn...

Damn it he is rich.

But what I want to see is:

-How devs spawn items and poe.

:o
I honestly don't care anymore.
[Dec 11, 2009 11:27:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Heph next in the pirates vs saga.......

Pirates vs wizards!

Course we all know pirates will kick Harry Potter witless!

Oh and while your at it find out why Vargas never did call me *cries*
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Dec 13, 2009 4:18:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Spam: Just Say No.

Ok. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,

Err, sorry, my paste key got stuck :-)

Dylan wrote: 

[Dec 23, 2009 6:08:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Apparently,

The ippolito always goes all-in pre-flop.

Does that mean it doesn't flop when it goes into the ocean? (It goes all in, before it flops)? Or did I misunderstand?

Dylan wrote: 

[Dec 23, 2009 6:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
Outrival

Where are Oceanmasters when they /zgo? Like the little time that they are nowhere; in a secret vacuum?
[Dec 23, 2009 6:47:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

By the way, watch out for Luckyhammer, and join me for some Seasonal Science!
[Dec 24, 2009 2:19:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 55   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates