• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7624 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Cleeonee

Halloween Story Contest? Reply to this Post

Let's have a Halloween story writing contesttttttttttttttttttttttt!
[Oct 23, 2008 4:41:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HoolaUla

Re: Halloween Story Contest? Reply to this Post

Agreed, it'd be a lot easier than a Halloween rhyming poem (is what I'm working on right now but having troubles with the rhyming part :P).
I have a good idea for one too, I tried making a poem out of it but miserably failed in the rhyming section lol.
----------------------------------------
Caribou
Captain, East Emerald Trading Co.
Emerald Ocean
[Oct 23, 2008 5:09:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Re: Halloween Story Contest? Reply to this Post

If you'd like one, run one. Provide the prizes yourself and have fun with it, there's plenty of help to be found in the Events Workshop forum, where (arguably) this thread should have been posted in the first place.

Good luck!
----------------------------------------
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Oct 24, 2008 2:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates