• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11416 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

What the hell happened? Reply to this Post

Are you posting a link to the blog somewhere new? Where the hell are all these negative whiny unhappy crap comments coming from now? If it's somewhere that brings new eyeballs and you want to keep that, frankly, I'd rather see the ability for players to comment turned off and have them come back here to whine. I expect that when I come here. The blogs were a bit of a happy meadow of flowers place to feel warm and fuzzy about the game, and the new whiny asses are ruining that for me. :-(
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 20, 2008 1:25:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yaypuzzlez

Re: What the hell happened? Reply to this Post

Which blog entry? I suppose it's the one about dubs thingy?

http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/spyglass/entry/a_little_help_with_yer#comments
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Aug 20, 2008 2:45:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ellopoppet

What the hell happened?

People have found that tarting=results.

So far we have gotten

Forage puzzle
New islands
No more Gems atm
Looking into Lag issues on Midnight and Sage
We are sorry you can't read forum threads and didn't know we were going to have down time posts
Ect

So in efforts to make sure their whine tart whine is seen they just post everywhere.
~Athens~ Hunter

Want to know who makes my avatars?
[Aug 20, 2008 3:04:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I think it started around this post and has continued from there.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 20, 2008 4:34:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sevillanas
Web Developer

Are you posting a link to the blog somewhere new? Where the hell are all these negative whiny unhappy crap comments coming from now? If it's somewhere that brings new eyeballs and you want to keep that, frankly, I'd rather see the ability for players to comment turned off and have them come back here to whine. I expect that when I come here. The blogs were a bit of a happy meadow of flowers place to feel warm and fuzzy about the game, and the new whiny asses are ruining that for me. :-(

I totally agree. People don't need a second place to whine. I am going to turn on comment moderating for The Spyglass. Blog warm-fuzzy-ness... engage!
[Aug 20, 2008 4:54:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

(And yes, I was totally aware of the irony of me whining about people whining when I made this thread. But still! Warm fuzzies!)

Thanks mate.

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 20, 2008 4:57:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Re: Yeah, what happened? Reply to this Post

Well, you could always make the math question something out of advanced calculus or something, might cut down on the 'lol, wut?' posts a bit. :P
Pletoo of Sage
[Aug 28, 2008 2:54:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gaea
OceanMaster

Re: Yeah, what happened? Reply to this Post

Well, you could always make the math question something out of advanced calculus or something, might cut down on the 'lol, wut?' posts a bit. :P

Trig proofs, please, or I'll never be able to comment!

- Gaea,
studied four hours a night to barely pass calculus and hasn't used anything besides basic concepts since, but who groks the heck out of trig.
A Pirate says, "u know OMs are much nicer than i thought"
[Aug 28, 2008 4:18:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yaypuzzlez

I totally agree. People don't need a second place to whine. I am going to turn on comment moderating for The Spyglass. Blog warm-fuzzy-ness... engage! FTW!!

There much better.
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Aug 28, 2008 7:18:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates