• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1900 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
kitenofd00m

())_CrayonBox_))> Rent-A-Crayon Auction!!! 8/18 @ 5:30p Server Reply to this Post

The Crayon Box is hosting a Rent-A-Crayon Auction on Friday (8/18) at 5:30pm (server time). Bidders will have the chance to win 2 hours of time with a Crayon for whatever their heart desires* and you know that Crayons always aim to please! ;)

Bidding starts at 50k and will go up in increments of 10k. Any pirate that is sold for over 250k will come with a gift** ~ including one who comes with a Rogue GF!!! Check out the bios below to see who! <3

We are accepting reserve bids from anyone who may not be able to attend but remember that the Crayon goes to the highest bidder and there are no guarantees so bid high! Reserves can be placed with any Crayon Box royal or Lord Liyum <3

Rentable Crayons:
Chazzarilla
Cplxcks
Doomkitty
Frankye
Jackjackxx
Jeanlouis-east
Jollyana
Kozzar
Ladybrittany
Liyum
Natedawg
Nexal
Nyxnox
Paficicjr
Publicenemy
Rodeb
Thatxguy

Get to Know The Prize Pirates:
Pirate Name: Chazzarilla
In-Game Interests: Bilging, Shipwrightery (However you spell it), Kraken Hunting and Treasure Haul
Out-of-Game Interests: I love teaching! (Training to be a teacher), And I love Amusement parks (Alton Towers etc.) and Disney!
Fun Fact: Would die irl to protect my Kraken (He's too cute)
Note for Bidders: I'm already a slave to the system, so why not cut out the middle man and slave myself directly. Easy going so i'll do whatever you want :)

Pirate Name: Cplxcks
In-game Interests: Bnaving, TH, SF, Merchanting
Out-of-game Interests: Video Games, Sports, Animals
Fun Fact: Took martial arts for over 15 years
Note for the Bidders: Hi all, if your bidding on me I thank you, you dont just have to bid on me to talk to me but you do have to bid more than 250k to win my gift of a Rogue GF!

Pirate Name: Doomkitty ^.^
In-game Interests: gunning - everyone knows i love to play with balls XD outside of that i enjoy dnav, kh, and anything that involves having fun with my friends
Out-of-game Interests: hiking, cooking, yoga, music, art, animals, making terrible puns
Fun Fact: i have had a variation of my user name for over 13 years. its meant to demonstrate that i'm cute and cuddly but i can unleash the doom if i have to
Note for Bidders: silly, sarcastic, or serious - i'm a kitty of many colors but i promise that my buyer will have a pawsitivly purrfect time ;)

Pirate Name: Frankye
In-game Interests: Bnav, sails, bilge, roulette
Out-of-game Interests: Sports, my dog, my cat and traveling
Fun Fact: I had a pig that won the state fair
Note for Bidders: I might change your discord name to cat

Pirate Name: Jackjackxx (Eme) Jackjack (Obby)
In-game Interest: Love Sfing and Gunning. Gm in both.
Out-of-game interest: Working on cars
Fun fact: Just a boy
Note for the Bidders: I am Just a boy and I have alot of energy. I love sports, working on cars, and I know alot about technology.

Pirate Name: Jeanlouis-East

In-game Interests: alchemy and carping; other steam video games and languages
Out-of-game Interests: I'm currently a chemistry major in university
Note to Bidders: Bid on me and I'll show you a night you will ne-ver for-get!

Pirate Name: Jollyana aka: Jolly

In-game interests: Most puzzles but honestly whatever people need me to do (which is usually gunning) and I thoroughly enjoy a fun, chatty game of spades over a glass or two of wine.
Out-of-game interests: Teaching dance/fitness classes, part time DJ and volunteer work.
Fun Fact: Definition of JOLLY in Urban Dictionary; Getting your Jolly is like feeling a high sense of satisfaction and happiness. Its a good feeling of accomplishment and needs to be done more often. -- How can you say no?
Note for the bidders: My name really says it all! ;) Let me be your colourful Crayon for 2 hours and you?ll see! You?re not just bidding on a cute pixelated pirate but I?ll also leave you with a lasting parting gift from me. Come get your "Jolly"!

Pirate Name: Kozzar
In-game Interests: Patching pillage and KH bnav, hanging out and chatting over voice, playing cards against humanity
Out-of-game Interests: Boating, fishing, kayaking, watching and playing soccer, spending time with my family and friends
Fun Fact: I am descended from King Robert II of Scotland in the real world
Not for Bidders: I have characters on all English dub oceans, with badges and such. Although I'm not always free, contact me to set up the time for me to do my "slaving" lol and I will make a point to be on.

Pirate Name: Liyum
In-game Interests:I'm a palour hoe and I can teach all the puzzles. I'm also a patcher. I also got gm stats in sails and bilge. I got 3 no.1 trophies. I can teach people about rankings stats, how to pillage and how to C.I.
Out-of-game Interests: Pokemon, walking, watching youtube and eating take away food. I'm pretty basic.
Fun Fact: I'm gay. Everyone wants a gay friend, right? I'm also the kindest person you'll ever meet.
Note for the Bidders: I'm pretty much willing to do everything.

Pirate Name: natedawg
In-game Interests: everything besides drama
Out-of-game Interests: console gaming, learning new things, short walks on a long pier because I'm lazy
Fun Fact: dolphins are the only other mammals that have recreational sex (for pleasure)
Note for the Bidders: I'm up for anything, especially if it means you'll spoil me ;)

Pirate Name: Nexal
In-game Interests: Kraken Hunt, SMH, Poker & Patching
Out-of-game Interests: Hiking, Canoeing, Skiing & Camping
Fun Fact: I've canoed 70 miles in Canada
Note for the Bidders: I'm Nexal, the best y'all. Buying me ensures you'll have a great time and my gift is a cash prize so there's a guaranteed return on investment ;)

Pirate Name: Nyxnox
In-game Interests: I'm a keen sailor and enjoy a relaxing forage. I love all SMH but cit runs most of all.
Out-of-game Interests: Being a medical student takes up most of my time but I love music, travel and meeting as many new people as possible (especially when there's gin).
Fun Fact: I used to trampoline competitively!
Note for the Bidders: I'm well known for my accent and my dry British humour, especially when roasting pokemon, but be warned I'm one sassy, feisty pirate.

Pirate Name: Paficicjr
In-game Interests: I'm an excellent sailor, i am usually apart of SMH's in every type.
Out-of-game Interests: Football, Gym, Beach
Fun Fact: I once had 500 gallons of rum and i decided to drink all of them.
Note for the Bidders: I just wanted to wake up at 11am without being empolyed. Oh wait, i'm now being silly. If you want silly people, chose me. Simple as that.

Pirate name: Publicenemy
In-game Interests: i like most of puzzles, i prefer normal pillies but i dont mind smh neither
Out-of-game Interests: reading, learning new stuff, running/training, formula 1 fan
Fun Fact: i started to play PP in 2006 and had my pirate deleted 4 times to this day
Note for Bidders: im almost always serious ingame, so if you need slave to maintain high performance on pillies im the best pick xD

Pirate Name: Rodeb
In-game Interests: Playing with Balls, Small, Medium or Large I play with all! (Otherwise known as Gunning you dirty pervs!)
Out-of-game Interests: YPP Is my life :P
Fun Fact: I love to Cook! I am a Half trained Chef!
Note for Bidders: I am a happy bubbly person full of laughter and fun! We will be laughing!

Pirate Name: Thatxguy
In-game Interests: bnav, rigging, KH'ing - ill bilge if you ask me to but youll be sorry you did :p
Out-of-game Interests: pathfinder, going to the gun range, tv/ movies, spending time with my wife and puppy
Fun Fact: ive been in the army for 9 years and my favorite color is pink
Note for Bidders: im a fun and funny guy who likes to hang out and have a good time plus im in the army so you know i can take orders

*Nothing sexual/ romantic is required or implied but what happens between consenting adults is not our business ;)
**Gifts are intended to serve as a memento of a fun and exciting event and time spent with your Crayon - there is no min or max value set on these gifts.
----------------------------------------
Out of the Way World - I've Got My Sassy Pants On!

Captain of the Broken Crayons
Princess of the Crayon Box
All Around Gangsta
[Edit 3 times, last edit by kitenofd00m at Aug 17, 2017 9:31:04 PM]
[Aug 16, 2017 10:20:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odyn9

Re: ())_CrayonBox_))> Rent-A-Crayon Auction!!! 8/18 @ 5:30p Server Reply to this Post

Ill reserve bid 50k on ladybrittany and doomkitty.

Best of luck everyone, hope the bidding is good ^^
Zaye - Emerald
Odyn - Obsidian

-Lit-
[Aug 17, 2017 8:24:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bubblesalt

Re: ())_CrayonBox_))> Rent-A-Crayon Auction!!! 8/18 @ 5:30p Server Reply to this Post

50k on Liyum, need a skills coach <3

Bubbleboy (Mer/Emerald)
Bubbleboy on the Virdian Ocean.
[Aug 17, 2017 8:43:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
natethedawg

Lmao I can't believe you put my fun fact????????
Natedawg
King of Primordial Powers
Captain of Sumiyoshi Sanjin Tsunami
Obsidian
My posts are a reflection of my flag's thinking in Obsidian Parley/Events
------------------
Lord of Illusion
Captain of the High Seas Council
Emerald
[Aug 17, 2017 9:17:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

100k each on Liyum and Rodeb
Jcmorgan on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats
[Aug 17, 2017 11:58:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kitenofd00m

Loving the responses and action on the thread, yall! Please note: all reserve bids must be made in game and /paid to a royal or Lord Liyum 30min prior to the event... I will also say that ALL reserve amounts posted in the comments are below the current reserves for the specified pirates. <333

All Around Gangsta
[Aug 18, 2017 2:35:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kitenofd00m

Lmao I can't believe you put my fun fact????????

Of fucking of course I did. Try to troll me and I'll troll you harder xP

All Around Gangsta
[Aug 18, 2017 9:22:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates