• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4467 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
alysha111

That Bad Wolf competition you keep hearing about from tournament trinkets.... Reply to this Post

Note: You must be a member of the flag Bad Wolf to participate in this competition, but anyone is welcome to join our flag! :D

Want to have a fun competition? This competition will be to win a FREE custom ship! What kind of ship, you ask? Well that's up for you to decide! for every 100 battles the flag wins during the time of the competition, I will invest another 50k into the ship! Initially, I am investing 200k into making this ship look AMAZING! So... how to you win the ship? EASY! Anyone can enter the raffle by donating a Greedy Trinket to the flag! Each greedy trinket = one entry. Donations can be made to Dressedinred, and I will immediately add your list to the flag hall with how many entries you have. The competition is starting THIS FRIDAY 4/28/17 at midnight game time and ending 5/7/17 at 11:59 PM game time!
----------------------------------------
Dressedinred, Captain of Marooned, Queen of Fresh and Bold

Chinstrap blushes and touches Nick's hand slightly
[Apr 24, 2017 10:12:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates