• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3143 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Jscum

Setting Records ... Followed by breaking them! XD Reply to this Post

Posted this thread hoping everyone would contribute, by posting their possible record setting pillages. I want stress that my initial post is not officially a "broken record", although I do believe that this pillage my be the current record holder!..
If you have broken this record please post it.

(200K in Booty chest with a voyage total of 444K)

[/img][/img]
----------------------------------------
- Jscum Of Midnight & Obsidian - Jscumy Of Emerald
[Edit 13 times, last edit by Jscum at Jul 12, 2017 3:13:41 PM]
[Jul 11, 2017 4:27:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

Re: Setting Records ... Followed by breaking them! XD Reply to this Post

Record shattered.

Length - 5 hours, 30 mins

Ship Type - Baghlah

Route - Wild Seas East

[Nov 16, 2017 7:04:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

Posted this thread hoping everyone would contribute, by posting their possible record setting pillages.

These records would probably be best recorded by updating the yppedia records article.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Nov 17, 2017 6:20:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Murcatto

Highest on a sloop - Obsidian?

Solitude
Senior Officer of The Midnight Society
Stand & Deliver
[Nov 19, 2017 3:35:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

Longest Verifiable Win Streak in the entire game's history(?)

Pirate Name - Stan
Ocean - Obsidian
Length - 6 hours
Ship Type - Baghlah
Route - Wild Seas East @ Very Hard difficulty

Most KBs ported with on a single run - 5

[Nov 22, 2017 10:06:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Oh you sweet summer child.

21-0 is the longest streak in the game's history?

Go look at the old Midnight 24-hour pillages

"The 24-hour pillage trend died down after Whitefire's 24-hour pillage caused the Ringers to change the booty payout code due to the breaking of several records, including 2.7 million PoE for a single battle, and over 46 million PoE won in a 24-hour period by one ship."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Devonin at Nov 22, 2017 10:27:51 PM]
[Nov 22, 2017 10:26:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

Keyword "verifiable". I'm sure there are better, i've broken my own record in the past but without any screenshot evidence, it's all just words.
[Nov 23, 2017 12:55:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whatthejish

Posted this thread hoping everyone would contribute, by posting their possible record setting pillages.

These records would probably be best recorded by updating the yppedia records article.

Nahh, this thread is awesome!
Dionysos, Cobalt and Obsidian
[Nov 28, 2017 11:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Keyword "verifiable". I'm sure there are better, i've broken my own record in the past but without any screenshot evidence, it's all just words.

While I agree that anyone can say "yeah, I did better than that", there were a significant number of people that attended Whitefire's 24-hour pillage that Devonin is referring to.

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=8374&offset=0

Didn't see a post of the win streak, but Cleaver absolutely posted that they had to implement code during the pillage in order to keep from destroying the economy.

Here's a crop of a payout from a single battle (courtesy of Whiplash):

#TeamEvil
#TeamDefiantArmada
[Dec 11, 2017 3:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Stan5

That does sound amazing and i concede to your point, though i fail to see why pay caps and payout restrictions continue to be put in place especially now that the ocean's (Obsidian) economy could definitely use some kind of boost. However, that's a topic for another day/Thread.

If anyone ever finds the thread listing the longest winning streak in the history of the game, even from that era, please let me know, so i can set time aside to break it.
[Dec 12, 2017 3:46:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates