• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1190
Posts: 1190   Pages: 40   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 211695 times and has 1189 replies Next Thread
Eurydice
Community Manager

The "Goodbye" Thread

Short and sweet or long and drawn-out, this is where to post goodbyes.
----------------------------------------
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Dec 3, 2006 10:16:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

No good byes?

Well, I'd like to say bye to all my mates who moved to Hunter. (Don't shoot me!)
Kadazzle
[Dec 4, 2006 2:38:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
liltikecutie

Isn't that a good thing that there's no goodbye's? That means nobody's quitting XD Plus YPP is too addicting to quit! XD
If in need of an avatar, banner or any sort of graphic PM me! They are FREE..animated graphics cost 3K though

--Amyrosem on Sage--
[Dec 5, 2006 1:53:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.wonderfullywarped.tumblr.com [Link]  Go to top 
fireydeath01

I would like to say goodbye to the countless greenies that leave the game each day.
Fireydeath - Something.
[Dec 5, 2006 2:16:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
antonkraft

Sorry but this game just ain't fun no more for me bye bye
Yaruto
Antix tells you, "For some strange reason i picture you as this widom-like old man who reads dictionary's by an open fire as a hobby."
Nooblar tells ye, "But, i had fun eventhough you're sweedish and confusing <3"
[Dec 7, 2006 12:59:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rascal84

Bye Bye Yaruto.
[Dec 7, 2006 3:38:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
konck1

/e waves bye bye to his bestest mate ever
Ruthless Balla 4 Real
[Dec 7, 2006 9:13:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    overlyclever [Link]  Go to top 
1_WhoOnceWas

Searaven of Sage has retired

And even if you saw it yourself, you wouldn't believe it; but I wouldn't trust a person like me, if I were you. Sure, I wasn't there. I swear I have an alibi. I heard it from a man who knows a fella who says it's true!~Johnny Tarr~

[Dec 8, 2006 4:13:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Bye bye Searaven
Kadazzle
[Dec 8, 2006 5:36:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
konck1

Searaven of Sage has retired

/me waves good bye to Searaven, I remember all those good times we had in GnM
Ruthless Balla 4 Real
[Dec 8, 2006 8:11:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    overlyclever [Link]  Go to top 
jaymac25

Searaven I need a protrait of you :(
King of Notorious
Mizen says, "Thats the first time i've seen someone going down with a smile on their face."
Faldrok tells you, "Back when you were a little greenie...hehe. :P"
Faldrok tells you, "Well, to be fair, you s
[Dec 8, 2006 8:41:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metalnicka

Bye Yaruto mate! Hope you'll come back to visit!
Panteraa is drinking and might be too busy to respond.
Formerly of Sage Ocean/Free Harmonica Lessons/Tea and Strumpets.
Lovely avatar courtesy of the lovely Tilinka.
[Dec 9, 2006 4:50:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Aye, bye Yar! We hope you had your best, last blockade ; )
Kadazzle
[Dec 9, 2006 7:36:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stabsman

good bye Bixley...one of my best friends...I hope you find happiness in you adventures.

your clueless hearty,

Stabs
Stabsman
Officer of Defenders of truth
Member of Verus Fidelitas

{hearty} says, "we both wants to STABS the MAN"

[Dec 13, 2006 8:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faldrok

Alright, it's time for Faldrok to throw in the towel for good this time. Something always makes me keep coming back to the game, but Faldrok will be no more. I will be uninstalling Y!PP after I hit "Reply". It was fun while it lasted; however, it is not fun for me anymore. I just can't make myself have fun here anymore, so I think it's time for me to head out.

However, I may be back in the future when a really cool release comes out. Titans, adventure islands, etc. etc. That would add the fun I'm missing, but I'll probably come back under another name and start fresh.

Most likely, I'll continue to read the forums as it occupies some of my time when I have nothing else to do. My posting, if it happens, will be pretty rare and will only happen on certain issues where I think I need to step in.

I know this seems like a rash decision since I haven't told anyone I was thinking of it, but I have been for a while.

If any of you mates reading this are my hearties that I didn't get a chance to tell tonight, send me a PM with your email address/MSN/AIM so that we can keep in contact if you so desire.

Fair winds, mates....fair winds...
Faldrok. That is all.
[Dec 14, 2006 6:57:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Faldrok [Link]  Go to top 
cacophoenix

Fair winds Faldrok and take it easy! Best of luck in all your future endeavours.
Noquarter in Viridian and Hunter.
Timmons in Sage and Midnight.

[Dec 14, 2006 8:59:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
konck1

See you soon, cus Titans is due anytime now... :)
Ruthless Balla 4 Real
[Dec 14, 2006 9:02:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    overlyclever [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

Fair winds Faldrok. Good luck with yer life mate.
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Dec 15, 2006 6:30:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
SexxyLilFox

Alright, it's time for Faldrok to throw in the towel for good this time. Something always makes me keep coming back to the game, but Faldrok will be no more. I will be uninstalling Y!PP after I hit "Reply". It was fun while it lasted; however, it is not fun for me anymore. I just can't make myself have fun here anymore, so I think it's time for me to head out.

However, I may be back in the future when a really cool release comes out. Titans, adventure islands, etc. etc. That would add the fun I'm missing, but I'll probably come back under another name and start fresh.

Most likely, I'll continue to read the forums as it occupies some of my time when I have nothing else to do. My posting, if it happens, will be pretty rare and will only happen on certain issues where I think I need to step in.

I know this seems like a rash decision since I haven't told anyone I was thinking of it, but I have been for a while.

If any of you mates reading this are my hearties that I didn't get a chance to tell tonight, send me a PM with your email address/MSN/AIM so that we can keep in contact if you so desire.

Fair winds, mates....fair winds...

Faldrok, before you go...

*throws a trade request*

U gib cutter deed back, plz? kthx.
Annecormac
Not so silent- Silent fool
Cocktail Party
Jimmynick flag royalty chats, "Suppose I slap you... Normally, you should just slap someone back to get even... But that's not your style... You straight up kick them in the nuts"
[Dec 15, 2006 12:00:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    princessnevermoreforever@yahoo.com    MissAnnieCormac [Link]  Go to top 
hjpaanan

Alright, it's time for Faldrok to throw in the towel

Fair winds Faldy, good times.
Wilburgh on Sage
Captain of Fer Crown and Fortune
Prince of Magical Liopleurodons
[Dec 16, 2006 3:16:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
weejonnyb

/e waves bye bye to his bestest mate ever

*sniffles* bu-but i thought i was you'r bestest buddy ever.
Zyxt-sux.
[Dec 16, 2006 5:33:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

See ya Faldrok!
Kadazzle
[Dec 16, 2006 9:28:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chopper56

Awww, Faldrok, I just got to know you... Cheers mate, enjoy your extra hours of time in that place called "RL."
Billyb

As the great philospher Jagger once said....
"You can't always get what you want!"
[Dec 17, 2006 4:14:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mads0001

Faldrok, been great having you in FAI, even if it was only for a short time. All the best mate, if you change your mind you're always welcome here :) (I assume we'll have a barrage of whitefire-esque "haven't you quit?" comments waiting on /o for you :P) heh...

Have fun in the real world...
rachaelj wrote: 

"your standing in patronising has gone up and is now respected in your archipelago"
spelling corrected by Mads(tm) :P
[Dec 18, 2006 9:41:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cc2

/e pokes Scarab/Redbeard. Almost time for you to *retire* for another 3 months?
[Dec 20, 2006 5:07:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedbeardSage

Nope, sorry. Does it make you feel good to put my previous pirate's name on every post you make about me? Want everyone to say "Wow, he's cool."? Tell me, what are you achieving? Hmm? Anything? No, thought not.

I suppose I'm flattered that people are so keen to have me retire again. I must be a threat.

Redbeard
--Scarab on Midnight
--Hebe on Midnight
--Rob on Cobalt
--Corybantes on Viridian
--Persephone on Hunter
--aren't I cool, naming all my characters! Wowzers!
One of my SO's wrote: 
f*** parley they're all dumbasses with too much free time and a grudge

[Dec 20, 2006 1:42:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GameUrMind

I must be a threat.

Not really, you've just repeated the same cycle a lot.
[Dec 20, 2006 1:58:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

--aren't I cool, naming all my characters! Wowzers!

Hmmm, I doubt that I could name all of my alts...
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Dec 20, 2006 2:01:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Wowserz! Redbeard is cool! ZOMG!!!1111
Kadazzle
[Dec 20, 2006 3:35:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kneiss

Fair winds faldrok. ;) I always had fun chatting with you. Especially about bilging. ;)
Just a pirate.
[Dec 21, 2006 11:05:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1190   Pages: 40   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates