• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5687 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Realjuan

New way to get your BNAV stat to ultimate

I have to admit total ignorance until now...I got to legendary bnaving, never got to ultimate cause I stop playing...but now I know how to do it.

First I want to thank *AaN* for teaching me this. (but i think they learned from someone that also loves to do this... from another flag that wins kades with fishy tactics)

Step #1.

Look for an empty MB...meaning no bots, no poe, no goods, no pirates.

Step #2, engage it after it is half damage and half bilg for floating

Step #3, pretent there is a pirate doing LSMs (but he/she is failing, reason that the MB is sitting still)

Step#4 Gun really fast because the MB disengage...not

Step#5 hope you dont max yourself against rocks or other ship trying to grapple.

Step #6 Take all your wins (0) to port fast before another ship (with only 2 pirates) attacks you

CHAT LOG:
[14:44:55] Ye told BotKiller, "looking for a pvp kid?"
[14:44:55] BotKiller is gunning and might be too busy to respond.
[14:47:47] BotKiller tells ye, "Egads! Ye've come across a ghost ship. There be no pirates aboard at all!"
[14:47:55] BotKiller tells ye, "tought i oculd raise my bnav like that"
[14:48:20] Ye told BotKiller, "did the bots beat you?"
[14:48:29] BotKiller tells ye, "no there was no battle"
[14:48:41] BotKiller tells ye, "The victors plundered no pieces of eight and no goods from the defeated vessel."
[14:49:06] Ye told BotKiller, "aaahhh sorry about that....you should try pvping real people"
[14:50:32] Ye told BotKiller, "now, why you hidding?"
[14:50:41] BotKillertells ye, "reboot"
[14:50:47] Ye told BotKiller, "aahh sure sure sure"
[14:51:03] Latinboy issued an order to set the vessel to sail.
[14:51:11] Ye told BotKiller, "want me to send another empty MB so you can attack?"
[14:51:22] BotKiller tells ye, "nahh it was quite boring"
[14:51:40] Ye told BotKiller, "well seems like the only way *AaN* can outbnav someone...(if bots count)"
[14:51:54] Ye told BotKiller, "thought you would appreciate it"

*Fake name to protect the amazing pirate and his/her amazing flag/crew

Note: I am terrible bnaver, never lost pvp against anyone (but then i barely remember 1 or 2)...just wanted to spice a little Sage's forum before it all ends!!!! Feel free to attack me on the ocean sinking non-sinking...I can handle the pixel lost :D

But hey I hope to be able to tell you whos the best PvPer on EMERALD SOON....but maybe ill fail at that too :D

Just trying to practice my English
----------------------------------------
Latinboy
"Ten cuidado con el pirate del caribe, vamo' a ve' si tu tienes calibre" Daddy Yankee

"Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid, but which none have a right to expect" Jean Jacque Rousseau
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Realjuan at Jan 30, 2012 6:29:42 AM]
[Jan 30, 2012 6:28:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hunted123

Re: New way to get your BNAV stat to ultimate

Uhm?
Hunted, Emerald
[Jan 30, 2012 8:28:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Re: New way to get your BNAV stat to ultimate

This one is on me guys...

Cool Story Bro.
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jan 30, 2012 8:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates