• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10849 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Setsusa

Re: Bounty->Countz & Egeu

Yes and for the majority of North America, work time is not over. Eastern Coast players should just be getting home / fixing up dinner. Considering that Australians would be entering their work day again around an hour ago, the only other major demographic that would be home is Europeans. Which, would be a smaller demographic than North America.

I think my responses make it evident that you once again were going beyond the words that were there.

Cc, is it cool if I copy his PM here including your two whole lines of text taken to mean things that they clearly don't?
----------------------------------------
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 3:00:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunsnrazors

CC... someone jobbed you on a SMH and this is how you act. No wonder you can't get jobbed.
[Jan 30, 2012 3:02:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    guns.and.razors@gmail.com [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

well, I am not okay with that mate, I will talk to Cc self about this if I can find her online, but dont post that to the public plz.
Blacksmokej on the Emerald Ocean
[Jan 30, 2012 3:17:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solowing

well, I am not okay with that mate, I will talk to Cc self about this if I can find her online, but dont post that to the public plz.

Sucks for you. I believe Cremate can post it as long as all names that DIDN'T agree to have it posted are blurred/black out?

Please do so :D
Solowing
Still suck at poker.
Sage
[Jan 30, 2012 3:29:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

I can actually post it now whether Cc likes it or not, but since it's her issue, I'll wait till she answers.

@Big boy turned small up there. As I said in the PM, if you want to come to the forums and make some sort of accusation that would have an effect on a person's public image, man the hell up and go full out with it, don't wimp out when someone says "Oh maybe this should be brought to the public and you can try to prove your point there". Read previous post about idiocy.

PS: Ancho didn't tell me to do this. SO SUCK IT.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jan 30, 2012 3:51:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Florida777

Tampons
[Jan 30, 2012 3:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Florida777

Sorry I sometimes have typing tourette syndrome and type random words without rhyme or reason.
[Jan 30, 2012 3:56:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Too much tarting.

Not enough sinking.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 30, 2012 3:57:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

Too much tarting.

Not enough sinking.

Agree, and Cremate, I couldn't care less, although, can I see them first? as Blacks needs to understand, I am doing this because this lovely fellow needs to learn jobber management/that jobbers are not AI. This is not me attacking Black Flag, (I didn't actually know he was in BF until after I placed this, but that kinds added to the amusement as they are supposed to be renown about good jobber management (or is that just Cher's crew))

Bounties still up!! Go go people of Sage, get to work for the greater good ;)
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Jan 30, 2012 4:47:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
altheacat

I am surprised at this thread. I have jobbed for Countz a couple of times on an alt ( something I do sometimes if I just want a little quiet puzzling with no tells etc....) and found him and his crew lovely, kind to jobbers, slow to plank, and good at encouraging.

And I was on a pirate with half-decent stats and no crew, so he really had no idea who he had on his ship, it might even have been one of my random male alts.

Anyway, as I said, I am surprised Cc's friend had a bad time.

Perhaps it might be worth jobbing anonymously for a pirate before declaring a bounty based on one experience?
Noushka still of Sage

SO of Privateers
Lady of the Black Flag
[Jan 31, 2012 9:24:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

Anyway, as I said, I am surprised Cc's friend had a bad time.

Perhaps it might be worth jobbing anonymously for a pirate before declaring a bounty based on one experience?

I have before on one of my numerous SMH alts, they planked someone for a similar reason DURING the SMH.
-> The MAA which he has nicknamed the perma defender even though it is called the MAA kept pulling a stationer until after apparently 5-6 frays in a row of getting on station for a second and being pulled he said that he is going to just TH/perma defend if the MAA was going to keep pulling him. After a few more things said in vessel chat and apparently a few order's thrown about the guy was planked, for wanting to keep his stat..
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ccarlson08 at Jan 31, 2012 2:58:28 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 2:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bakergurl02

Because I'm bored..and because I've been LOLing at this thread for a few days...

How ridiculous is it when someone pisses and moans because they have a bounty on them? Get over it, I'm sure there have been bounties places on pirate heads for less what happened in this situation. The Bounty Poster doesn't need to explain or defend him/herself to you. If you don't like it then don't lose in the PVP battle, it's really that simple..Tarting about it is just lame.

I really hope the merge brings about a better class of pirates, pirates don't need to explain why they don't like someone or why they have a hit out on them.

That is all..
Thanks Tilinka for the Awesome Avatar!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bakergurl02 at Jan 31, 2012 4:19:06 PM]
[Jan 31, 2012 4:17:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Solowing

Because I'm bored..and because I've been LOLing at this thread for a few days...

How ridiculous is it when someone pisses and moans because they have a bounty on them? Get over it, I'm sure there have been bounties places on pirate heads for less what happened in this situation. The Bounty Poster doesn't need to explain or defend him/herself to you. If you don't like it then don't lose in the PVP battle, it's really that simple..Tarting about it is just lame.

I really hope the merge brings about a better class of pirates, pirates don't need to explain why they don't like someone or why they have a hit out on them.

That is all..

I'd be pushing the "Like" button if there was one.
Solowing
Still suck at poker.
Sage
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Solowing at Feb 1, 2012 12:29:09 AM]
[Feb 1, 2012 12:27:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates