• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7322 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Fixated

We need a pretty intervention. [Ambush Intent]

Viktoriah, you have a problem.

"No, Erics, you need to stand next to Jenx. Cartrunner, stop pulling that stupid face," Viktoriah huffed, glaring at him as she picked some lint off of his jacket.

"OH MY GOD FOR THE LAST TIME THAT IS JUST HOW MY FACE LOOKS!" Cartrunner exclaimed, shifting irritably from one foot to another, "Also, my feet hurt."

"Stop whining already, I've been in this skirt for four hours now, and my boobs are starting to hurt from being in a permanent shelf position. Damn portrait," Mirit grumbled, adjusting her corset.

"Honestly, I don't know if I can keep this pose for much longer, Vik. My eyes are starting to cross, and Laslo keeps poking me with his sword, and I think it's on purpose," Ladymelo said in a tired voice, swatting Laslo for the hundredth time in the past hour.

The flag's patience was indeed wearing thin. When it came to her portraits, Viktoriah had this military-like need for perfection that the rest of the flag didn't quite understand.

"This is our eighth portrait this week, Viktoriah. I think we need to have a talk about what we're spending our free time on," Missyfiercer said gently, placing a hand on her shoulder and giving her a small smile.

"What? No! You guys are just being silly. I don't have a problem. I can stop WHENEVER I WANT TO. These portraits show our togetherness and how much of a family we are, and how amazing this flag is! TOGETHERNESS! SYNERGY! AWESOMENESS!" Viktoriah shouted, waiving her hands about and stomping her feet.

The flag moved closer together in fear, exchanging terrified looks as they nodded in agreement.

----

"Hey Erics, could you throw me that last barrel of rum? We're short one," Mirit shouted over the ship's rail, dusting her hands off on her pants.

"Sure, here it comes!" Erics called, dragging the last of the rum and cannonballs onto the deck and rolling them into the hold, huffing a bit. He leaned against the ship's mast and grinned at her, offering her a drink out of his flask. She declined, walking to the back of the ship to make sure Cartrunner had not snuck into the captain's cabin, drunk again. She came to an abrupt halt, bewildered by the structure she had almost walked into.

"Eric, is this a..." she muttered, walking around it to confirm her fears.

"I think it is, Mirit," Eric said quietly, biting his lip.

"GUYS! Oh, thank god you are here, you won't BELIEVE what's on almost all of the ships!" Jenx yelped, climbing over the ship's rails and all but falling on her face.

"Oh, we believe it," Mirit whispered, mortified.

"A portrait easel," they all said at once, staring at the piece of furniture that caused them, on the whole, more grief than anything else in the game. Mirit picked up the easel and ran with it to the captain's cabin, dumping it in the room and shutting the door behind her.

"Mirit, they're on almost all of the ships," Jenx said, horrified.

"All...all of them?" Erics repeated , staring out in the distance and looking suddenly like a war survivor.

"Okay, let's snap out of it. We have a blockade tomorrow morning, and a bunch of ships to remove portrait easels from. She might be a force to reckon with, but there are way more of us than there are her. Just remove them, claim ignorance, and we'll be fine," Mirit said, trying to keep a calm tone in her voice.

Suddenly, a voice called from across the ship, "Hey guys, there you are! Did you see what I added to the ships? It will make it easier for us to take portraits during the blockade! Isn't this great, guys? Guys!?"

===============================

Edit 1: DANGITCOMMAS.
Edit 2: DANGITQUESTIONMARKS.

----------------------------------------
Jenx
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fixated at Jan 28, 2012 12:55:29 AM]
[Jan 28, 2012 12:43:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunsnrazors

Re: We need a pretty intervention. [Ambush Intent]

/e hides behind Strunz

NU UH!!!
[Jan 28, 2012 12:46:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    guns.and.razors@gmail.com [Link]  Go to top 
gunsnrazors

I only took three today.... or four?
[Jan 28, 2012 6:08:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    guns.and.razors@gmail.com [Link]  Go to top 
Fixated

*locks Viktoriah in a closet*

Thanks to everyone coming out and helping us defending. I'm sure you'll see us on the blockade board in four weeks. Also, don't forget to check our our shiny event!

Pritttttyyy!
Jenx
[Jan 28, 2012 6:43:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nitelight

wait, wait, wait!

Why wasn't I in any of them?
ladymelo
Capt of Lex Gabinia
Good Grief

<3 Gwiddon for the avvie!
[Jan 28, 2012 9:49:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunsnrazors

wait, wait, wait!

Why wasn't I in any of them?

YOU kept leaving.
SADFACE
[Jan 29, 2012 12:20:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    guns.and.razors@gmail.com [Link]  Go to top 
Oceansadness

I must say, be it jobbing on one side or the other of your board, I am getting hooked on your stories <3

And I wish I had as much time as you do mates, to prepare all the events and intents!
Sedna in Sage. Sedna/Seawaterdrop in Emerald

If it floats, shoot at it!
[Jan 29, 2012 12:34:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates