• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5407 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Captainkim7

Midknight Sun Defends Again

[Jan 27, 2012 6:10:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ccarlson08

Re: Midknight Sun Defends Again

Ohh you got the picture right the first try! Yay Kimmy!!

Good Luck :)
----------------------------------------
Aiplaeso tells ye "the shoppes are beautiful works of art"
Aiplaeso tells ye, "pls call me Leonardo Da Vinci

Soulsearcher tells ye, "Ameer was a sith lord once"
[Jan 27, 2012 10:37:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
karloskar2

now Nemesis just have to make a post with some angry bird pics xD
----------------------------------------
Blacksmokej on the Emerald Ocean
[Jan 28, 2012 8:09:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainkim7

On behalf of Midknight Sun I'd like to thank Nemesis for a well played and mostly fun blockade.

Unfortunately the lagmonster hit hard during the second round, and as a result we lost not only the round, but our JC and several of our blockade staff until about 5 minutes before the start of round 4, as nobody who got lagged out or booted was able to get logged back on until then. As a result we we had some confusion with getting ships filled and onto the board for a period of time during the 2nd round and early in the 3rd. But kudos to our (surviving) blockade team and kudos to the jobbers for hanging in there during that rough period - great job on everyone's part, and thanks for being great sports!

We also lost communication with our opponent (at least I did) through part of the second round until just after the 3rd round started, so we weren't able to re-adjust pay in time as they requested, because the round had already started.

Lastly, because of the wackiness of what happened, we purposely left the pay in the 4th round at the same level as it'd been in the 3rd round, so that our jobbers could have some good fun playing sloopicide against our warbrigs. I also did some hand-paying of jobbers who didn't see enough time on the board, and boy do I have a healthy respect for the way it used to be, before autopay went into effect! Gack! I'm certain I missed a few of them, and I apologize for that, but I did try to get everyone I could. It wouldn't have been a big deal except that the pay was decent enough that we didn't want them to miss out on their part of the fun.

Thanks again! - Aurorakim of Midknight Sun
[Jan 29, 2012 2:53:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates