• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11099 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Uniques

Re: LOTTERY! Win 500k! 250k! 100!

Maybe they need a ticket to cheer them up ^_^
----------------------------------------
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Oct 20, 2011 9:39:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

Lol Seriously Haters O_o how much more do you need it explained
Common Sense

Kittenvonzoo
Hunter Ocean

Which you lack?

Ooo aren't you tough
Awesome Avatar By Controversy? cholera? Make up your mind Women!
[Oct 20, 2011 11:14:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

God, srsly, why's Hunter so full of forumbitches D:
Arno
[Oct 21, 2011 2:34:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

God, srsly, why's Hunter so full of forumbitches D:

i know i post to stick up for kalinox and get attacked by a psycho lol
thats what u get for being nice >.>
[Oct 21, 2011 3:38:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elbeejay

Well the thing is, the original post did not mention what was going to be done with the leftover money. If I'm taking part in a lottery in which all of the money put in is not being distributed as prize money I want to know what the remainder is going to. I don't think that is an unreasonable expectation, and leaving that out of the original post is what caused people to complain.
-Elbee on Hunter, Sage, Viridian, and Malachite
[Oct 21, 2011 8:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

wait Just realized if hes giving out 500k first prize 250k 2nd and
100k for 3rd . and is only selling 200 tickets for 5k each isint he only only making like 150k for flag funds O_o
[Oct 21, 2011 7:34:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

wait Just realized if hes giving out 500k first prize 250k 2nd and
100k for 3rd . and is only selling 200 tickets for 5k each isint he only only making like 150k for flag personal funds O_o

Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Oct 21, 2011 11:59:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

lol flog lol typoe <3 oopsie
[Oct 22, 2011 12:31:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Auntyjemima

Misseturner will be giving back the poe. Please contact her and show her this url.

Whai D:
It'd be much less work to make this into a flag fundraiser than taking the time to track down all the people who bought tickets and give them their money back >.>

Nortoneer says, "Kitty.."
Nortoneer says, "How do you think yer kitten would do at sails?"
Hellkitty says, "he'd probably purr-fur rigs"

[Oct 22, 2011 10:51:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

Its a good idea, just for the wrong reasons. Most flags work on a chest basis, where everything goes in but does not go out on a royals need, its reserved for flag only events, not buying your stalls or buying the people off the dock into slavery your crew.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Oct 22, 2011 9:56:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Queenbeez

Obviously not the correct thread for this, however I would like to know why Together dismissed all their jobbers in the Lowland cade after they called all hands, without any explanation. I have only been involved in a handful of cades, however am sure this is not how you treat your jobbers!
Queenbeez

Captain of Queen's Realm
Monarch of The Swarm

~ Avatar by Frayscarlet ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Queenbeez at Oct 23, 2011 7:01:52 AM]
[Oct 23, 2011 7:01:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dasnoke

Obviously not the correct thread for this, however I would like to know why Together dismissed all their jobbers in the Lowland cade after they called all hands, without any explanation. I have only been involved in a handful of cades, however am sure this is not how you treat your jobbers!

Isn't it? :(
Arno
[Oct 23, 2011 8:11:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

Yes, this is obviously not the right place. I will however point out that this was not the flag Together's blockade. This blockade was run completely by Zakilla, flamingboat, and Detail. Kalinox was actually on vent with me and the rest of the people on the NQG side. It was one big mess started by zakilla and should not completely affect how the flag Together is viewed.
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Oct 23, 2011 8:33:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kittenvonzoo

Yes, this is obviously not the right place. I will however point out that this was not the flag Together's blockade. This blockade was run completely by Zakilla, flamingboat, and Detail. Kalinox was actually on vent with me and the rest of the people on the NQG side. It was one big mess started by zakilla and should not completely affect how the flag Together is viewed.

Amen to that <3
[Oct 23, 2011 2:43:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Just wanted to bump this event for the OP :P
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Nov 14, 2011 9:47:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates