• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6903 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
westmont94

Illuminatti's Summer of fun events!!

Summer is almost over and school is about to start again (yikes!!) so we at Illuminatti wanted to celebrate as much as we can with what little time we have left with a boat load of events.

Ongoing events

Every Friday Night!

Illuminatti will be loading a pillage every Friday night at approximately 4:30 or 5:00 game time and hitting the high seas. Come earn poe and have lots of fun with our GM+ bnavers!! Find us on the notice board under Poseidon’s Outlaws

Poker Nights!!

Poker challenge!! Come challenge our poker gurus on a 20/200 no limits table!! Can you take all of Dwizzles poe? We will be running different poker challenges each week check this thread to see what the challenge of the week is!! Location will be Illuminatti’s flag hall on Sayers Rock.

Refunds!!

For the entire summer we will be offering stall opening rebates on Ironworking and Distilling stalls on Sayers Rock!! Send a tell to Muurphie, Texasborn, or Dwizzles for your rebate.

We all know that all good things must come to an end and unfortunately summer is one of them. Labor day weekend has long been the unofficial end of that summer. So before you pick back up your notebooks and pencils we have one last fun filled weekend for you to celebrate!!

Labor Day Weekend Events!!

Box auction!!

Box auction and flat rate boxes

Third Annual Tour of Ursa

Come join us as we take our annual tour of Ursa on a 24 hour War Frigate Pillage!! Lots of poe and KBs to be had!!!

We’ll be adding more events as time draws closer check back again soon!!!
----------------------------------------
Muurphie - Capt - Poseidon's Outlaws
Princess - Illuminatti
Msudawgs tells you, "I joined your crew when it was a bunch of freaks"
You told Msudawgs, "And what has changed?"
Msudawgs tells you, "Hey I've changed"
[Aug 3, 2011 5:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

Re: Illuminatti's Summer of fun events!!

Ohh I do hope I can get the back soon!Been locked out since 2 reboots now.. Soo frustrating. Even the developers have no idea what's wrong apparently! Amyrose and I and a couple others been trying to figure this out.

If I don't see ye.. know that I am there in me ole heart!
Miss y'all much!
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Aug 3, 2011 7:08:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Shouldn't this thread be titled, Illuminati's Summer Fundraiser? :p
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Aug 3, 2011 7:56:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Could you finally change your banner please?<3
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Aug 4, 2011 4:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

Shouldn't this thread be titled, Illuminati's Summer Fundraiser? :p

I think ye Missed the FUN part of that word.
Ye have a problem with a flag providing an Opportunity for Fun and Poe and Experience and getting Islands on ye map and making new heartys and long stretches to up ye stats & skills and new challenges and ..... and...and...
....just plain having something Fun to do to look forward to?

Of course they could set it all to Greenie Cruising and everyone could make piddly poe for participating.

Ye counting on Dwizzles Never Loosing??
Of course Illuminati refunding stall openings .. doesn't help or benefit anybody..
And Box Auctions for great prizes are NOT Fun for anybody..

Hmmm.. We could do it YOUR way... How many mill did ye say ye would donate to pay for the costs and prizes and.. of course.. Ye donating how many hours to the Free Fun??

Looking forward to seeing your Donation in the 'Gold" Room at the Flag House.
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[Aug 4, 2011 7:27:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Note the ":p" at the end of his statement.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Aug 4, 2011 7:38:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Well, I think the fun would be more obvious if my video had not been "forgotten"

/e adds video
******** Summer fun Event Video********

Mezzo...after close examination we at Illuminatti have determined that the banner is indeed correct. It is an ambigram which might be why it looks somewhat confusing. I preferred purple, but was overruled on that one. I think Dwizz secretly wanted magenta.

Hope to see folks come out and take Dwizz's poe. It would be quite entertaining. I won't be playing as I am a lousy poker player and already give my poe to dwizz :P

Don't forget that the 24hr tour of ursa is run out of Scooby Snacks which is set to Jobber's Delight! Lots of poez for all!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone come hang out with us!
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Texasborn at Aug 6, 2011 9:35:35 PM]
[Aug 4, 2011 10:11:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

For the record, I have no idea what the banner actually says, but thats part of the Illuminatti mystery.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Aug 4, 2011 8:18:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

For the record, I have no idea what the banner actually says, but thats part of the Illuminatti mystery.

It says Illuminilli no doubt..,....
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Aug 7, 2011 5:23:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

Oh geeze, I actually just agreed with Mezzo >.>

xD
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Aug 7, 2011 8:42:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

Oh geeze, I actually just agreed with Mezzo >.>

xD

lol, ok, here is the original image I color tweaked to get our banner.

Illuminati Ambigram

/e goes to create a new banner
Texasborn
Tex's music box
[Aug 7, 2011 6:07:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

I gave out my first refund on Friday!!!!! Remember to hit us up! That is poe back in your pocket :)
Texasborn
Tex's music box
[Aug 15, 2011 9:13:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Illuminatti is dong our 3rd or 4th annual 24 hour pillage Tour of Ursa Tomorrow starting at noon gametime. I'll be loading a frig! Tell your friends and come out and support Ursa! Also time left for stall rebates

Hope to see you guys there!
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Sep 1, 2011 9:17:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

yay!! The time/day is set for the 3rd annual 24hr pilly of Ursa!

From Friday noon gametime until Saturday noon gametime Illuminatti will run their 24hr pilly in Ursa. We have always had a lot of fun with these and there has been quite a bit of KB in the past. As the navers change there will be porting and restocking. No worries if you can only stay for 2 or 3 battles. We will be here when you get back :P

Feel free to check out the local life on the Islands of Ursa. See what each flag has been up to. I know that Alkaid's NB has a touch of elegance to it these days. Check Sayers NB to see if you want your name added to the "charting volunteers" list.

On Sunday @ 4pm gametime we will hold a box auction/sale. This will be at Illuminatti's Flag Hall on Sayers Rock. We will have some boxes for flat rate sales, then we will have some for auction starting at a base price. I will list the boxes and their contents in no particular order (except for price category). If there is a cade, we will postpone the box auction/sale until the end of the cade. Please holler at any Royal for a lift.

10k boxes contain the following Phillite's SPWE, Broken Atlantean Amphora, Atlantean Chroma, RB Crossed Heart, Rogue Class Sloop Design, Atlantean Chroma, Merethif"s PSWE, Crossed Axes Design, Indigo Chroma, Sea Green Chroma, Sandiibottom's FPWE, SG Color Wall Lamp, Festive Candelabra, Crossed Spears, RB Sofa, RB Painted Chest

25k boxes contain the following items; SG Sofa, Greylady's PWE, Wine Spiky Coral, SG Upholstered Chair, Atlantean Amphora, Faeree's PWE, Plum Starfish, Archelon Model

50k boxes contain CrossedTridents, Black Spiky Coral, Banana Chroma, Plum Spiky Coral, Banana Painted Chest, Gold Spiky Coral

Purple Boxes begin @ 75k and contain the following items;Black Skeleton chair, Med Skeleton Set (4c/1h/Skele Head), Cursed Class Sloop, Black Ship's Bell, Skelly Mermaid Figurehead, Rogue Class Sloop

Black Boxes begin @ 200k and contain the following items; Renamed plum/plum/plum gilded sloop, Indigo/white named snake ,Phantom Class Sloop, Large Skeleton Set (12c/1h/merm head), Frost Class Sloop

REMEMBER! If you get cookies, you need to read it and trade it for your prize!!! I have no idea what each prize is numbered, so I will need to see your cookies.
Texasborn
Tex's music box
[Sep 1, 2011 10:04:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Texasborn

I want to thank everyone who came out and had fun with us! It's exciting to see WF pillages back in the game! We also learned some things. I for one learned that BK expos CAN be blue!

We just want to wind this up by saying thank you Hunter ocean!! You guys rock!!
Texasborn
Tex's music box
[Sep 6, 2011 8:12:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates