• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10273 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Cronus
OceanMaster

Crews Seeking Flags

Seek away. It would be helpful to list some of the things your crew would like to see in a flag along with some of your goals.
----------------------------------------
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!
[May 8, 2008 12:37:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spinbad

Re: Crews Seeking Flags

The Nefarious Miscreants are flag shopping. We are loooking for a flag that likes to pillage, does not dockpress, and employs liberal use of the /wardec function. Warrior spirit required. If you enjoy causing a ruckus and have an actively progressing Flag Plan, please contact me in game or via PM.
A Nefarious Miscreant
It's not an Avatar, it's an AvaTart
Truvie wrote: 
Just remember...Ignorance can be cured with education. Stupid is forever!

[May 21, 2008 8:20:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lanndser

[Fancy Banner]

The crew Angry Young and Poor is shopping around for a flag that suits us. We currently have 93 members and are working on 100. What we aim for is a medium sized flag not in a major alliance ring looking to grow. It needs to be a flag that plans to blockade, and could use my crew and I's help. I'm looking for an elite monarch/royalty that dosen't throw around promotions, with a decent amount of money. I'm also seeking a mature flag, fun loving flag that runs events, is tight knit, and uses Vent and flag forums, etc etc.

Alternatly, if any captain not happy in their current flag, and who is looking for the same things I am, wants to break off and start our own flag, I'd be thrilled with that.

Disclaimer: I may reject anyone if they don't seem my "Style".

Edit: PM me or send me a tell ingame.
Ship on Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lanndser at May 27, 2008 5:02:49 PM]
[May 27, 2008 4:31:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Netzu

Sub Rosa is currently considering moving flags. We're looking for a largely active flag with an active officer base. Mature /fo chat is preferred. Drop me a PM or a tell if you'd be interested in having us.
Netzu & Hutch
Cerulean
Phaunos
Meridian
Jelly wrote: 
Pirate parties are *so* 2005

[Jun 26, 2008 12:11:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crazydadda

The crew of Drunk n Crazy Pirates is looking for a new flag after deciding to close our own. Wanting a flag that loves to pillage, active and has lots of communication. Send me a tell ingame or PM me if you have a spot in ya flag for my crew.
Crazydadda on Meridian and Emerald

Royal of the flag Lighthouse Beacon
[Dec 27, 2009 11:05:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates