• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 308
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 58854 times and has 307 replies Next Thread
laladibla

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Will significantly play less due to uni and personal circumstances.

MITCHIIIIEEEEEE D=, what's gonna happen to Fish and Chips now? It'll just be Fish! That sucks =S.
----------------------------------------
Visionary/Visionarye - Coming soon to an ocean near you!

Mitchiie wrote:

"Yes. Snowwman is weird and Boyk is weird. They're definitely siblings. I just have to figure out who the sister is."

[Nov 19, 2011 3:01:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oopoorah

Don't make me come back just to join up with Em and deal with the idiots.

Oh Fable, I don't know if the ocean can handle our amazing adventures! What, from running islands with style to painting them purple?

Argosy would roll in their grave before seeing us reunite.

But... seeing as how I never cared for Argosy's policy...

Fable, I, Emmett, do hereby extend an invitation to visit more often! Come point and laugh with me (and then blockade) with me!

Can me and Bunny come too?

Of course. We will call the flag "Barely Fill in the Explicitly Dressed Blank"

Anyone see the Celesta and Zuyua cade I missed it what happened?
PD
PoopyDog
slave to Plu
Captain of Burn Notice

Monarch of the flag
Effective Immediately
[Nov 19, 2011 3:15:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Will significantly play less due to uni and personal circumstances.

I would rather you play less then not at all!!!
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Nov 23, 2011 7:36:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Goodbye Malachite , you served us well.

From your lovely islands , to your calm, yet intensely blue waters, you were a place where good ideas had a chance. Malachite, land of the fez , home of barren, mysterious islands , you will always sail on in our hearts.

We understand that you'll soon be conjoined with a creature that can only be compared to the smoke monster from Lost, but we are sure that you will not be dragged down a Cerberus vent. We wave our hands in the air saying, "We have to go back! " as the past is romanticized and the present is far from something that anyone would want to see under a tree .

Are you really such a fool ? Stand up! The Malachite ocean is strong, far more so than those pretentious few that think they mean anything at all; licking their lips from the broken thrones slapped onto the islands they desecrated. Be glad in the fact that no matter how foul the surgery may be, the sutures are sewn by the master, yet kept clean by the players.

May you fare well, smart brother , as we continue to thank you for the few dozen lunar cycles you taught us to ride .
Emmett
[Dec 12, 2011 1:01:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
laladibla

I spent about half an hour looking at these links. BYE BYE MALACHITE. THANKS FOR MAKING MUSING AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE!
Visionary/Visionarye - Coming soon to an ocean near you!

Mitchiie wrote:

"Yes. Snowwman is weird and Boyk is weird. They're definitely siblings. I just have to figure out who the sister is."

[Dec 19, 2011 9:50:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Goodbye, Mala.
You'll always have a special place in my heart.
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Feb 1, 2012 7:05:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

Fair Winds Mala!! I've seen so much joy on your blue waves and great Islands. You are still in my heart as we venture thru Meridian :(
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Feb 1, 2012 10:20:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Thanks for the chance to be able to become a prominent name on an ocean. Thank you for letting me be able to fill large ships for SMH's, flotillas, and pillages. Thank you for the great friends you allowed me to meet, especially those who I continue to talk with outside of these little oceans.

Malachite, I appreciate it.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Feb 3, 2012 1:07:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 308   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates