• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 65
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 28710 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
Estalight

Re: Pirates seeking Crews

Hello, I am EstaLight and I am looking for an active crew to join full time.
I am good at the bilging and sailing/rigging games, and also swordfighting/rumble and I would love to have a new crew to join seeing as the current crew I am in, is very new and aren't ever online when I am, and I therefore want a fresh start to my pirates life on PP
----------------------------------------
~will make an avatar for you on request~
[Apr 15, 2011 12:16:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/mitsumarshmallow [Link]  Go to top 
Decency

I recommend the "Pimps at Sea" a good crew with international members to try and take on the different timezones. I'm on hiatus so I won't really log in but just ask any of the current SOs for a place in this great crew =]
Decency: All over the place

Ions tells ye, "I'm going to have sex with my cat now."

Ions says, "I have always wanted to have sex with a penguin"

[Apr 23, 2011 2:20:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kopparberg2

I am new to the game, and new to this ocean. So i would appreciate a crew to help me get to know the ropes. I know next to nothing about the game, and want to learn.
[May 13, 2011 4:51:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SRT0001

I am new to the game, and new to this ocean. So i would appreciate a crew to help me get to know the ropes. I know next to nothing about the game, and want to learn.

In game name?
--Purplebeard on Sage Ocean--
--Captain of the Crew "Search For Tomorrow"
--Prince of the Flag "Say No More"
[May 22, 2011 11:53:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HenryPirate0

Hey, I be looking for fresh crews on Malachite, who are very active.

I basically want to help the ocean grow back to it's full potential again. A year ago the ocean was full to the brim with loads of pillies, and SMH's going on.

My Plan - get dubs on 1 ocean, and get them all to malachite. I know it isn't much, but boosting the economy.. Every little bit helps. :)

So yeah, I started a new pirate on malachite, havn't played for a year, and be looking for a friendly - UK crew. :)

Thanks guys.
- In-game name : Henriques
[Edit 1 times, last edit by HenryPirate0 at Jun 29, 2011 10:32:14 AM]
[Jun 29, 2011 10:26:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 65   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates