• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7486 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Mamabuns2

Mala O Mala!!

I just want to step away from all the tarting that goes on on the forum and thank EVERYONE on Mala for being who you are!! I decided to stay on Mala 'cause of the Mates that are here and the fun that we have. Everyone from CP - Monarch have influenced each and everyone of us in some way.

So, I was thinking (and I hope with out tarting and fighting) that we might be able to express some of our greatest memories, times, Voyages, etc. that we have all shared on Mala.

Thank you again to each and every flag, crew, and mate. I'm so happy that I have been able to get to know you all. Now, on to our new adventure together. As I told the dreamers hold on to your boots cause I believe we are in for a wild ride!! :D
----------------------------------------
Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Jan 29, 2012 9:44:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Masterlockex

Re: Mala O Mala!!

np
Captain of Proof
Prince of Chocolate Coated
Proof of Proof
Prince of Just The Tip
Godmother on Ventrilo
[Jan 29, 2012 9:45:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

I just want to step away from all the tarting that goes on on the forum and thank EVERYONE on Mala for being who you are!! I decided to stay on Mala 'cause of the Mates that are here and the fun that we have. Everyone from CP - Monarch have influenced each and everyone of us in some way.

So, I was thinking (and I hope with out tarting and fighting) that we might be able to express some of our greatest memories, times, Voyages, etc. that we have all shared on Mala.

Thank you again to each and every flag, crew, and mate. I'm so happy that I have been able to get to know you all. Now, on to our new adventure together. As I told the dreamers hold on to your boots cause I believe we are in for a wild ride!! :D

but but :o so many good things (if we cut some of the bad) :P
é-e CI times were the best OF course x)
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Jan 30, 2012 7:12:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

Remember that time, Bunny sunk his xebec on 1 turn in an atlantis? Yeah, that was fun.

I'll add more later.
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Jan 30, 2012 11:05:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Thanks to everyone with whom I've interacted in a positive way on Malachite. I hope to continue to do so on Meridian.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Jan 30, 2012 1:50:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Remember that time, Bunny sunk his xebec on 1 turn in an atlantis? Yeah, that was fun.

I'll add more later.

That was a brig. And leave it to you to bring that up. Ugh.
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Jan 30, 2012 2:42:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tangosueno

Being in Time bandit with Snatch when I first came to Mala, that was the first time I met Luna, Sheer, Thanos, Halee, and many others.
Running WB pillies with Torigu all the time.
The day I got my first and only Ult was on this ocean in carp.
Pvping against Mono a whole lot...that was fun.
First time I made 1mil poe was on this ocean in poker.
Meeting all the wonderful people who have played this ocean, whether they have stayed or left.
Tangosueno in the Meridian~~
Gallo says, "I barely ever have to move it myself anymore"

[Jan 30, 2012 2:58:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Every single day in BD.
Emmett
[Jan 30, 2012 3:20:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

BI cades and cadeteam.
Sincerely
[Jan 30, 2012 4:25:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marygarlits

I will never forget Naughty Nerds. I have never had more fun with such a crazy group of people!

Also, I will always remember all of the farewell Malachite tournaments last night. It was so great to see so much support for our little home.

I can't wait to make new memories in our new, much bigger home!
Aubrey on Meridian

And will you succeed?
Yes indeed, yes indeed!
Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
-Dr. Seuss
[Jan 31, 2012 8:04:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
beanthecool

Goodbye Malachite i'll miss you this fourm will go down soonish, sooo, last!
[Jan 31, 2012 8:14:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mamabuns2

I have so many great memories from Mala, but here are a few of mine.

All of our late night Drunkin CIs that always seemed to make it home safe.

The Nightshade Cade while I was still in Fill in the Blank, I believe it was right before Christmas Break. Yea, Blue Ice won the Island back, but that was a great FUN cade and we even sat on the bock for a bit chatting it up ( BOTH FLAGS).

Last one the time Gallo threw the Flag party on Yemaya.

<3 Loved every min of my stay on Mala. Here we come Meridian see if you can keep us happy now. :)

Mamabuns on all Oceans ~ Mala is where my <3 is!!!

Queen of Sick Man's Dream
[Jan 31, 2012 8:19:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ShoyuLite

Aubrey wrote: 
I will never forget Naughty Nerds. I have never had more fun with such a crazy group of people!

Seconded! I'll miss everyone from NN, best group of people ever. Thanks for the fun!

While I'm at it, thanks to Imp for being the nicest pirate anywhere!
Birchle, my Navigating nemesis and friend.
Thanks to Lambie, Cleo, Tango, Typhon, Tripps, Expendable, Falmari, everyone in NN, I miss all you guys.
And of course can't forget the "Super S Crew", Sheer, Sid, Sav, Steve and Seks, CI will never be the same!

Malachite might be my second ocean, but it'll always be my home ocean.
Soulchild on Malachite + Viridian = Meridian

Seriously, unicorns and dragons? How's a pirate monkey going to compete with the Wizarding World of Puzzle Pirates Mages?
[Jan 31, 2012 2:49:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chilly8

My first island/cade ~ Duat.
-Petedapirate on Meridian
-Petedapirate-West on Emerald
[Feb 1, 2012 3:28:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
leeboy

Oh the Naughty nerds day, how i miss them!

cherdy i lub joo <3
Oi-East Emerald
Oi Meridian

Exzabunny tells ye, "teach me how to dnav D:"
Ye told Exzabunny, "watch chimpy's guide"
Exzabunny tells ye, "his voice makes me wanna punch a baby"
[Feb 2, 2012 5:51:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Oh the Naughty nerds day, how i miss them!

cherdy i lub joo <3

It is a know fact that Cherd sucks.

Favorite Mala memory, trolling the Saltstraum Inn daily
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Feb 2, 2012 9:44:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chowdahead

Whilst I didnt call it home its whole existience, Mala will always be my favorite ocean. Maybe its because I started playing on it from the beginning.

There is way too many people to name: some that I loved, some that I hated to love, and some that I loved to hate! But heck, I doubt how memorable I was.

Probably one of my favorite ever memories was being on a small ship (i forget which kind) in a dead cade and watching our bnaver, Saber i think, sink a GF. BOOM! :)

Thank you everyone from Mala!
Chowdahead
Queen of The Pillage People - Malachite

A nail that sticks out farther than others will be bashed on the head
[Feb 2, 2012 9:52:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates