• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6292 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Jedra

Thank's for all your help & SMDs Plans for Acanthaster!

First of all, let me say a BIG thank you to everyone who helped out by jobbing for us in today's Blockade. We had so much fun and we really hope that everyone else involved did too!

I'd also like to send a thank you to our opponents Fill in the Blank and Argosy! We had a lot of fun and it wouldn't have been possible without you guys on the other side of the cade board.

Of course this wasn't any old 'Cade... This time around it allowed us to do this, for the first time for us and the last time on what we know and love as Malachite:

Colonization of Acanthaster Spits!

So without further ado, let me give you some details about SMD's plans for the island.

We felt that Malachitians needed a bit of a lift to their spirits. Given that, we decided to change our building theme to "Feeling Great!" All buildings are based on phrases for when you are feeling On Top Of the World.

We will build the following:

Infrastructure:
Fort/Palace: King of the World
Inn: Inn High Spirits
Bank: Like a Million Dollars
Real Estate: Build You Up

Stalls
IM: I'm on Cloud Nine
Tailor: Dressed to Kill
Weavery: Be Weave In Yourself

Housing
Shack: Diamond in the Rough
Cottage: Feel At Home
Mansion: Living it Large

Attraction
Black Market: Buying Happiness

All building names may be subject to change - if you have an awesome suggestion within the theme, drop one of our royals a tell/PM and we will happily take it into consideration.

That's all for now folks... I hope you enjoy the new island!
----------------------------------------
Kaine, the Dreamer

Former King of Sick Man's Dream
Former Royal of Fill in the Blank
Former Royal of Utopia

Former Captain (any every rank below) of Wicked

Current drunken bum who occasionally posts when he's bored.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jedra at Dec 10, 2011 6:38:56 PM]
[Dec 10, 2011 6:28:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Re: Thank's for all your help & SMDs Plans for Acanthaster!

Congrats on the win! Still think Indiana would be a better theme though :p
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Dec 10, 2011 7:07:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hissy3

it was a great cade and gave us mala navers a chance to test the water with our "new mates" the only thing i ever had an issue with is having the spare housing options with us merging soon it's not all that important that we have them now is it, personally i think we should have a distillery since it's an inter arch route and don't want the fort to make all the money on rum sales.

e. we could name it happy rum times XD

ee. yes i know 2 edits, considering it's for the good of "the ocean" and not for the ppl owning the island
Hissy is not to be taken seriously because he is insane, but don't tell him that =x
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hissy3 at Dec 10, 2011 10:24:41 PM]
[Dec 10, 2011 10:10:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reeves90

it was a great cade and gave us mala navers a chance to test the water with our "new mates" the only thing i ever had an issue with is having the spare housing options with us merging soon it's not all that important that we have them now is it, personally i think we should have a distillery since it's an inter arch route and don't want the fort to make all the money on rum sales.

e. we could name it happy rum times XD

ee. yes i know 2 edits, considering it's for the good of "the ocean" and not for the ppl owning the island

Not having a distillery will make Acanthaster a desirable island to cade. Islands should be set up in a way that makes them profitable for stall owners but also gives the owners a form of income to make back a little of what they used to cade with. (See Harmattan or Prolix on Viridian)

Not having a distillery is a really wise idea.
~ Reeves/Rreeves ~
[Dec 10, 2011 11:49:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

the only thing i ever had an issue with is having the spare housing options with us merging soon it's not all that important that we have them now is it

Without more housing options, loads of people are going to relocate to the viridian side of the ocean. That's bad for our stalls and also a tad depressing. :P

Yay, cottages...and just when my newest house was getting a bit full. :)
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Dec 11, 2011 1:59:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates