• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4357 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Taytaytatty

A Passage from Tay’s Journal

Confessions have been coming thick and fast, revelations quickly following. Close friends, old allies and crew members have aligned to fight under the one noble banner, to battle a monster…

The internet is a funny place you think you know someone, think that if you met them in real life you’d be the closest of friends. Then things change, different forms of internet interaction bring out different sides to people; they become egocentric, spiteful and critical. The person you once knew and loved may very well still be there, but you see how they communicate with others and question your attraction to them.

It is armed with this knowledge that I myself must make a confession, a confession and an apology, because I have been that monster. I don’t know what it is about internet forums, but it changes me, makes me different to both real life and in game, and for this I apologise. Essentially, I have been a massive tart and grossly misrepresented who I am and what I stand for. As a result I apologise to all I have critiqued, to all those who I have insulted, please know that is not how I usually am nor what I would expect of a decent Malachitian. Thus, I will avoid posting in the Mala forums unless I have something positive and constructive to add to the conversation (and please quote me on this).

Happy puzzling mates
-Tay
----------------------------------------
Native of Malachite

Ye have received 1 piece of eight from Asuras.
Asuras says, "tay for normal clothes :P not for alkohol xD"

Flag Website
[Dec 9, 2011 8:45:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Re: A Passage from Tay?s Journal

Wow. This really shows what you are made of Tay <3
----------------------------------------
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Dec 9, 2011 11:09:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates