• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4171 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Hunni5

Malicious Intent's second Mystery Auction- January 2016 Reply to this Post

Hi folks, Malicious intent is hosting a Mystery Auction Saturday the 23rd starting at 4:45pm game-time. Jobbing/invites will start at 4:15pm game-time. The event will be held on the grand prize- a gold class war frig.

Quick note about time and blockades: If big blockades end up happening during this time I'll change the time to likely Sunday at 2pm game-time. You'll know if I change the time by Friday evening.

Highlights for prizes? Ships! And plenty of them. Out of 43 prizes there will be 17 ships varying in difference. There are some other juicy prizes as well including pets. All money raised will be going to flag funds.

The way it works is you bid to pick a box. After bidding ends, pick any box. (1-43) The prize pool will decrease over time, of course, so be quick! Minimum bid is 5k with 5k increments. I'll signal the start...Bidding will be in /vessel. Once we declare a winner (when bids slow down we'll count to 3 and the timer will reset if a higher bid shows) that person will open a trade window with me (Fionae), and I will trade you the box and you'll trade me the bid amount.

For ships I will be putting in a noted trinket into the box. If you get said noted trinket, trade it back to me and I'll give you the deed. Since I'll see this coming you can trade it back to me directly after you get it. Be quick please, I'd like to continue the bidding!

This mystery auction I'm adding a special grand prize- A gold class war frig. To win you simply need to win the most amount of boxes. I'm adding this specialty to lessen the amount of "my prize sucks and is worth nothing with all the money I gave!"

Below is a list of prizes, sorted in categories. If you have any questions, let me know! Remember, this auction is a gamble. If you don't get the prize you wanted I have to be fair.

Ships
Sloop
Sloop (Scrooge Class)
Sloop (Cursed Class)
Sloop (Undead Class)
Sloop (Gold Class)
Sloop (Tropic Class)
Sloop (Artic Class)
Sloop
Cutter
Cutter
Fanchuan
Baghlah
Baghlah
War Brig (Gold Class)
War Brig (Rogue Class)
Xebec
Xebec
Grand Prize: Gold-Class War Frig

Furniture
Ancient Rumjug
Atlantean Seal
Haunted Powder Bag
Bronze Fish
Bronze Neckband
Horus Jar
Captain's Clock
Royal Carpet (Admiral Finius, light green)
Crystal Ball
Exotic Canopy Bed (Yellow, Rose)
Galene Egg
Gilded Bludgeon Trunk
Gold Class Swords (Violet)
Penguin Idol
Smuggled Arms
Mounted Tentacle (Violet)
Vampire Book Case
Gorgonyx Model
Female Pirate Bust (Galene)
Dastardly Mustache Wax
Fireplace (white, rose)
Iron Lantern (Banana)

Pets
Gator (Un-named)
Atlantean Crabby! Named Mekiko
Black Cat (Un-Named)

Misc
20 Rogue Marks

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.

Edit: Pushed the time back due to kades.
----------------------------------------
Fionae
Meridian!
Eating everyone's pie since 2005
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Hunni5 at Jan 22, 2016 10:29:10 PM]
[Jan 21, 2016 5:24:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hunni5

Re: Malicious Intent's second Mystery Auction- January 2016 Reply to this Post

Thanks for coming all! Had a good time.
Fionae
Meridian!
Eating everyone's pie since 2005
[Jan 23, 2016 8:39:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates