• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4540 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Galene
OceanMaster

The Tall Ships Races Entry Thread, Meridian Fixed-Format Race

This is the entry thread for the Meridian ocean Fixed-format Tall Ships Race.

Your entry should be posted AFTER you have completed the race, times should be posted in game time please (see game time by typing /info), all information should be in the following format:

Copy and paste this, plugging in your info:
*U | Time | Pirate Name | Ship Name | Start | Pitstop | Finish | Prize Choices (For Fixed-Format race only)

Example:
*U | 0:45 | Galene | Moon Bream | 6:00 PM | 6:22 PM | 6:45 PM | Pink Octopus, Tan & Pink Parrot, Sleeping Piglet, Roses, Daisies

Breaking that down:
U - Unverified. You should all be putting a U in the first column
Time - This is the total time for your run, from start to finish
Pirate Name - I think you know this one!
Ship Name - self-explanatory
Start - This is the time you buy your first bid ticket and start the race
Pitstop - This is the time of your second bid ticket, at the "Pitstop island"
Finish - This is the time of your final bid ticket at the finish line.
Prize Choices- Select your prize choice for each 1st-5th place, so that I don't have to ask winners their choices after the race and delay prize delivery.

If you have questions, please direct them back to the event thread.
----------------------------------------
Galene
(12:24:59 PM) Oceanus: Hahaha ur ded on teh grond
[Nov 8, 2015 11:30:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/galene/ [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Re: The Tall Ships Races Entry Thread, Meridian Fixed-Format Race

I guess alting to pvp engage your competition isn't against the rules... Good luck to the low stooping players who can't play legit to win.
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Strategyking at Nov 15, 2015 6:52:20 PM]
[Nov 15, 2015 6:51:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hiworldalt

*U | 1:03:58 | Wheaty | Caroling Pickerel | 6:00 PM | 6:31 PM | 7:03 PM | White/Aqua Parrot, Tan Monkey, Sleeping Tortoise, Roses, Orchids

If we (Wheaty, Mary, Raske) win a prize, I'd like for Raske or Mary to receive it instead of me. They deserved it!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hiworldalt at Nov 15, 2015 7:21:05 PM]
[Nov 15, 2015 7:13:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

No Strategy, shame I lost my first or second place to the same silly idiot pvping me but karma will come....

*U | 1:07 | Yasmi | Pure Vengeance | 6:00 PM | 6:31 PM | 7:07 PM | Aqua Octo, White/Tan Parrot, Sleeping Tortoise, Roses, Daisies
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Nov 15, 2015 7:20:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

*U | 1:04 | Keaze | Vorpal Haddock | 6:00 PM | 6:32 PM | 7:04 PM | Pink Octo, Black(body) & Tan(wings) parrot, turtle, roses, orchids

edit: BY THE WAY, the name I listed is my main but the person who accessed the coffers is my alt, Mismatch. I'd like the prizes to be delivered to my main :3
Galene wrote: 
Pirate Name - I think you know this one!

I struggled on that section.

Edit: Camouflages tells ye, "just a heads up, i suggest maybe changing your post on forums to game time" lolthanks<3
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Keaze at Nov 15, 2015 7:35:37 PM]
[Nov 15, 2015 7:21:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LadyKay006

I guess alting to pvp engage your competition isn't against the rules... Good luck to the low stooping players who can't play legit to win.

Agreed, another reason I liked that this race included the flex-time element.

I can understand if you are on your main pirate truly looking for pvp battles, but simply hanging around an island to engage anyone not in your flag or crew is not in the spirit of the game. I don't wish to flame people on the forums so I won't list names, but I don't easily forget.

Anyway my result:

*U | 1:05 | LadyKay| Excursionist Clownfish | 6:00 PM | 6:33 PM | 7:05 PM | White & Gold Parrot, Tan Monkey, Sleeping Tortoise, Roses, Daisies
~LK~
LadyKay of Meridian
[Nov 15, 2015 7:23:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://home.comcast.net/~ladykay006/pictures.html    LadyKay006 [Link]  Go to top 
Norialt1

*U | 1.06 | Nors | Childlike Wrasse | 6:01 PM | 6:35 PM | 7:07 PM | Ginger Monkey, Black(body) & Tan(wings), Sleeping Tortoise, Roses, Orchids
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Norialt1 at Nov 15, 2015 7:27:44 PM]
[Nov 15, 2015 7:24:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ak62

*U l 1:14:42 l Camouflages l Adventuring Sawfish l 6:00 PM l 6:35 PM l 7:14 PM l Light Blue Octopus, Tan Monkey, Sleeping Tortoise, Roses, Daises

I should probably learn how to actually dnav before the next one of these
Camouflages - Meridian/Emerald

[Edit 1 times, last edit by ak62 at Nov 15, 2015 7:31:50 PM]
[Nov 15, 2015 7:26:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gagund

*U | 1:12 | Gagundss | Jolly Pickerel | 6:00 PM | 6:39 PM | 7:12 PM | Pink Octopus, Tan & Pink Parrot, Sleeping Piglet, Roses, Daisies

I'm glad i spiced things up a bit and introduced some randonmess into the competition and to show that well, Life's not Fair! And Drama! that's what PP is supposed to thrive on.

Hopefully the next race will be just as interesting.
-Gagundss
[Nov 15, 2015 7:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I'm glad i spiced things up a bit and introduced some randonmess into the competition and to show that well, Life's not Fair! And Drama! that's what PP is supposed to thrive on.

Hopefully the next race will be just as interesting.

I m glad u admit ur poor sportsmanship s actions. Even though its not listed as being against the rules just shows what kind of person you truly are. Maybe one day karma just slaps u back
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Nov 15, 2015 7:35:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

Okay Mr life police. Ruler of the universe. Knower of all truths. Almighty lord of controlling. I bow down to your vile attitude. I present to you the unequivocal ruler of the universe.

Also since when is targeting good players and letting the others go by random?
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[Nov 15, 2015 7:39:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates