• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1576 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
moonpxi

Stupid swordfighting rating question Reply to this Post

Ahoy me mateys!!

I have a quick, dumb, question: to raise, or eventually decrease, my swordfighting rating, I should fight other human pirates??
I've been into some sea battles against bots, but my rating never goes beyond "able". I am that bad or should I seek other types of foes??

Racoon, the Green Pirate
[Oct 29, 2003 1:04:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
quixmix

Re: Stupid swordfighting rating question Reply to this Post

Sea battle is only for Sea battle rating. Swordfighting is dueling with one other person, be that another human, or an NPP. If you want to raise rating on Swordfighting, then yes, you need to duel another character one on one.
----------------------------------------
Ace o' Hearts
Captain of The Last Exiles
[Oct 29, 2003 1:11:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kilbia

Re: Stupid swordfighting rating question Reply to this Post

I've found NPPs on navy boats with ratings of "Grand-Master" and "Ultimate". Had me sword handed to me point-first by 'em, too! =)

So you can actually boost your standing and your experience at the same time dueling with some of the NPPs out there. Just thought I'd share.
----------------------------------------
Fetal Pirate courtesy of http://www.queenofwands.net/
[Oct 29, 2003 6:57:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates