• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1769 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
dancecrazi88

i need help!! Reply to this Post

I went to log into my pirate and it's gone!! What do i do? Please someone help
[Oct 27, 2003 4:48:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Re: i need help!! Reply to this Post

Uh huh.

Gosh, I hope that didn't happen to anyone else.
[Oct 27, 2003 4:50:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
54x

Just so that you don't get confused by what hom said:

Notice that it now says 'Welcome to the Midnight Ocean'? That's because we've started up the ACTUAL game server.

Your character was on Azure, the test server. Later on Azure will be re-opened and you'll be able to access your previous character, if you want.
----------------------------------------
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Oct 27, 2003 6:06:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
ultima7

Ditto on what 54x said. The other thing you should do is go to the announcement forum. Read at least the first few posts of all the threads, that should get you up to speed.
Argyle
[Oct 28, 2003 4:53:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
FFKING

Just so that you don't get confused by what hom said:

Notice that it now says 'Welcome to the Midnight Ocean'? That's because we've started up the ACTUAL game server.

Your character was on Azure, the test server. Later on Azure will be re-opened and you'll be able to access your previous character, if you want.

what the heck is azure?
FFKING
~FFKING~
[Sep 30, 2005 5:12:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DragonRage

It was the Alpha and Beta testing server.

You cannot get to it anymore, nor would you need to (though it'd be fun to go back at times. =P)

Phade,
Pointing out that you bumped an almost 2 year old post.
Like, up in Canada, it's cold as a bastard! Out in Seattle, it rains like bastard! Down in Texas, it's muggy as a bastard!
[Sep 30, 2005 5:26:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Preacher+of+Pie [Link]  Go to top 
drc500free

It was the Alpha and Beta testing server.

Other, disgustingly simple ways of finding this out:

- go to the yppedia, and search for "Azure"

- go to the handy little search box at the top of this very page and search for "Azure"

- note that most people here didn't play on Azure, and yet somehow know what it is, despite not having randomly bumped 2 year old threads that can really only be found by delving through the very history where the answer is in order to ask.

- note the very quote you quoted, from 2 years ago, where it says "Azure, the test server." This is your no-so-subtle hint that it's the test server from 2 years ago.

Next week:
How to wipe yourself.

Dar

Being crabby because Phade was uncharacteristically nice.
-Darvid
sundancer wrote: 
will you please explain to me one more time why it would not be acceptable to blockade us?
Squid wrote: 
Because I shouldn't have to go through all that effort.

[Oct 1, 2005 11:50:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
imwamphyr

Talk about a role reversal, this is your second crabby post following phades second nice and slightly helpful post! And it's not even April Fool's or anything...I'm feeling very Twilight Zonish here, cut that out!
Selling my Grunion Collection!
174 ships, 164 sloops, ALL GRUNIONS!
[Oct 2, 2005 8:59:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Pirate Muroni [Link]  Go to top 
DragonRage

I'm generally much more tolerant on the weekends, because I have so many less idiots to deal with in real life. =P

Phade,
Someone has a case of the mondays.
Like, up in Canada, it's cold as a bastard! Out in Seattle, it rains like bastard! Down in Texas, it's muggy as a bastard!
[Oct 3, 2005 6:49:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Preacher+of+Pie [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates