• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3827 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Antostott

War Brig Pillage 21/10/11

War Brig Pilly, with... Cleptobiosis

Cleptobiosis is a social crew, featuring pirates from across the world, we're newish, and looking to rise, make an impression, and good friends. Seeing as midnight has been dead recently, Cleptobiosis is hosting a WB Pilly, decided to post on forums just to gather a crowd, and the more.. Shall we say, talkative pirates.

When:
12:00PM Gametime, 21/10/11.
8:00PM GMT
4:00PM America (NY)
3:00PM Canada (Central)

Additional Infomation
We will possibly be including Vikings , IO's (Imperial Outposts) and/or BK's (Brigand Kings). We will be running for approximately 2Hrs 30Mins, although this is not confirmed, and could result in 4Hrs on the seas, only porting to stock, and never dividing until we end the pilly. Contact Invisiblez around the times listed, or /cwho Cleptobiosis and ask any SO+ for a job. Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you there~

Yours always, Invisiblez

Cleptobiosis, The act of plundering food
----------------------------------------
Invisiblez on midnight
I used to be an avid Y!PPer, then I took an arrow to the knee..
[Oct 21, 2011 3:20:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates