• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6258 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
jnb12

Wednesday Night Ranting

It makes me excited to see the group of mates that has stayed faithful to Cobalt. To see the events being brought up like Mixed Nuts and the Monday Nights and the many Flotilla attacks. I'm happy to see so many working on to bring back the old Cobalt. The sad thing is the many that have deserted us to another ocean to the point of not being able to fill a War Brig to go into Atlantis. I strongly believe that this great ocean will be what it once was. So I would like to try to add an event to the list --Wednesday Night Ranting! It will consist of a tournament an hour before the beginning of the event and a tournament right after we port. The tournament will have several prizes and 25,000 PoE in each. I will also pay 250 PoE for the top stationing pirate in each puzzle after each battle. I'm not looking to make any profit in this event, just to bring the fun pillaging back into the Cobalt Ocean and maybe one day move to a War Brig! I hope to see a lot of pirates in attendance to make this work!

When: Hopefully every Wednesday(given real life events allow)-6PM game time after Wednesday Night Sinking!
Where: Cobalt Ocean!
What: Wednesday Night Ranting
----------------------------------------
Because gunning is the only station on a boat.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by jnb12 at May 30, 2011 2:10:04 PM]
[May 29, 2011 10:34:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AwsomeDog9

Re: Wednesday Night Ranting

Sounds cool, hopefully I will be online to join.
Swordspinner of Cerulean

Captain of The Legend-West

Lord of The Art of War
[May 30, 2011 10:39:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

Is it at the same island as well?
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[May 30, 2011 10:48:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jnb12

I would like to thank everyone who came out and helped make this event possible. Although we only averaged 12 people on the Junk we managed to make a little over 81,000 PoE in six battles. I hope next Wednesday, we can have a full Junk and get the 50K+ brig battles. I hope to see more mates! Next Wednesday, same time!

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Jun 1, 2011 10:27:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

I would like to thank everyone who came out and helped make this event possible. Although we only averaged 12 people on the Junk we managed to make a little over 81,000 PoE in six battles. I hope next Wednesday, we can have a full Junk and get the 50K+ brig battles. I hope to see more mates! Next Wednesday, same time!

I would have been there I swear!... If my memory hadn't failed me :( Ah well, theres always next time.
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[Jun 1, 2011 10:47:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jnb12

Okay mates! Its that time again! Its going to be the same exact format as last time. I hope we have enough mates to beat our previous record!

When: the junk pilly starts at 6 PM(game time) - tourney will start an hour before 5pm(game time)

The tournament afterwards might be more than 25K if we do really well on the pilly. Might jump to 50K. In the upcoming future there might even be a familiar to be raffled away after one of the events.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Jun 7, 2011 11:55:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lebre

yey Hami! yer a true cobaltian ;) Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuvya always!
Mato
[Jun 8, 2011 4:18:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AwsomeDog9

Id really like to be there this time, but I may be busy tonight! *Slams keyboard*

:|
Swordspinner of Cerulean

Captain of The Legend-West

Lord of The Art of War
[Jun 8, 2011 5:06:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jnb12

We had a very good second run for the event! We stocked up a total amount of booty of 232,140 PoE. I hope that everyone had a good time and I hope to see everyone at the next Event! Same time 6PM(game time)...Thank you for the mates who showed up! I had a blast.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Jun 8, 2011 8:21:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jnb12

This week's Wednesday Night Ranting was cancelled due to the lack of jobbing pirates. It brings me great sadness that I can't get 15 mates to come out and just have some old school fun. I will try next week to continue this event but I followed through with the tournament and congrats to Sammyspider for winning it! Maybe next week.

Forever a Cobaltian.
Hamilton.
[Jun 15, 2011 6:40:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates