• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Please enter text you want to search:
Text to search
By Login Name
Scope in the post
In Category/Forum
By date
By attachment And has at least     Attachments
Result per page

Posts: 271   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page | Last Page]
Post Forum Post Date
Re: Problems with Increased Focus on PVP
[quote]At the moment a decent bilge team can keep it dry at 50% damage, so you never slow a ship ...
Game Design Jul 26, 2017 5:55:23 PM
by patgangster
Route difficulty on Obsidian [images inside]
Hi! I'd like to question the way route difficulty is handled on Obsidian. Here's Route ...
Game Design Jul 26, 2017 6:22:38 PM
by patgangster
Re: Problem with labour; it will be worse when we move to steam
[quote]I'm not sure why anyone would give you a free labor badge just to work on a shop and not do ...
Game Design Jul 30, 2017 9:46:21 AM
by patgangster
[quote]I find the large alt armies kind of appalling, as they suck up a large amount of profit that ...
Game Design Jul 31, 2017 4:43:28 PM
by patgangster
[quote][quote][quote]I find the large alt armies kind of appalling, as they suck up a large amount ...
Game Design Jul 31, 2017 6:00:26 PM
by patgangster
Re: Ability to make a factionless crew
There would have to be more additional penalties for being in a crew like that. Part of what makes ...
Game Design Aug 1, 2017 4:07:24 PM
by patgangster
Re: Ability to make a factionless crew
[quote]Arbitrary unbreakable alliances/sides hurts politics, which has generally been a big part of ...
Game Design Aug 2, 2017 4:48:30 AM
by patgangster
Triplepat's great google doc of bugs (and a few questionable game mechanics)
Hi! For the last while I've been building up a google doc of bugs and other oddities I've spotted ...
Game Design Aug 2, 2017 8:09:27 AM
by patgangster
Re: Triplepat's great google doc of bugs (and a few questionable game mechanics)
I have added your explaination for the Swordfighting bug, added the bilging bug (I had no idea that ...
Game Design Aug 2, 2017 10:06:56 AM
by patgangster
Re: Triplepat's great google doc of bugs (and a few questionable game mechanics)
Approved! I haven't touched MAA for a long time (largely because of that bug), forgot about that ...
Game Design Aug 2, 2017 2:16:04 PM
by patgangster
Not a bug; none of the mystery box LE-painted ships have an icon, they're just regular ships but ...
Game Design Aug 3, 2017 1:12:43 PM
by patgangster
Fix chart boxes and/or adjust SMH payouts.
As most of you are aware, chart boxes are not following the Obsidian Ocean's rotation of SMHs and ...
Game Design Aug 6, 2017 2:15:54 PM
by patgangster
Re: Fix chart boxes and/or adjust SMH payouts.
[quote] Right now, during HS-spawning week, Atlantis navvers are having no problem paying ...
Game Design Aug 7, 2017 1:31:20 PM
by patgangster
Re: once again
Not sure what you're on about there, I rarely see people being treated like crap. Not on the boats ...
Game Design Aug 7, 2017 6:38:42 PM
by patgangster
They actually did make changes [url=https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Release_2015-06-25]about two ...
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 3:21:15 AM
by patgangster
Praise the Forc for fixes
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 9:15:57 AM
by patgangster
[b]Somewhat agree[/b] Atlantis pay seems nerfed pretty strongly - some quick math on a one-run ...
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 1:33:46 PM
by patgangster
[quote][quote]Without trying to make a decision too hastily, this seems like a bit much. I'm not a ...
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 2:18:23 PM
by patgangster
[quote][quote]Yes that i what needs to be done if cant make profit from citadel runs and Atlantis ...
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 3:00:08 PM
by patgangster
The numbers weren't specific to pillaging and were mainly examples; all other kinds of runs have ...
Game Design Aug 8, 2017 4:39:11 PM
by patgangster
Posts: 271   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates