mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 17, 2019 12:07:20 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by TrueScholar at Jun 11, 2006 6:34:19 PM
Let's get rid of Brigands!
I love rumble. I hate swordfighting. I hate being forced to swordfight while pillaging, so let's get rid of brigands and keep barbarians. Why should I be forced to swordfight when I don't like it!?

Or better yet, why not just get rid of pillaging altogether? It just forces you to play puzzles you don't like for hours on end. I don't want to learn to swordfight when I already know how to rumble because of Dinomite and other similar games.

Flock away, little sparrows...flock away.

Disclaimer: this post is sarcasm, hence why it's not in Game Design. It's parley simply because there will be tons of tarting...about having another thread on the topic...about the subject itself, etc. Get it? Good.
----------------------------------------
Scholar
Officer of Odin's Demise / The Eye
Hunter

Posted by Sagacious at Jun 11, 2006 6:40:02 PM
Re: Let's get rid of Brigands!
Support++

Sagacious
NAFC
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple

Posted by IantheKorean at Jun 11, 2006 10:46:14 PM

I love rumble. I hate swordfighting. I hate being forced to swordfight while pillaging, so let's get rid of brigands and keep barbarians. Why should I be forced to swordfight when I don't like it!?

Or better yet, why not just get rid of pillaging altogether? It just forces you to play puzzles you don't like for hours on end. I don't want to learn to swordfight when I already know how to rumble because of Dinomite and other similar games.

Flock away, little sparrows...flock away.

Disclaimer: this post is sarcasm, hence why it's not in Game Design. It's parley simply because there will be tons of tarting...about having another thread on the topic...about the subject itself, etc. Get it? Good.

HWFO etc. etc. etc.

Posted by Antique at Jun 12, 2006 5:24:24 AM
Thanks for pointing out that it was sarcasm. You know, because it was so subtle and all.

That would be sarcasm, too.
Antique of Cerulean!

Posted by TheBeaver at Jun 12, 2006 1:27:45 PM
<3

:D

Angel,

Posted by BehindCurtai at Jun 12, 2006 2:17:57 PM
Indeed, we should
Tarting about the unnecessary thread repetition.
Link to original thread
"We're trying to find the error bars on that number"

Dylan wrote: 
Why buy sham poo when real poo is so readily available

Posted by IantheKorean at Jun 12, 2006 5:05:51 PM

Thanks for pointing out that it was sarcasm. You know, because it was so subtle and all.

That would be sarcasm, too.

Stop it! you're mucking up my facetiousness with your sarcasm, and I just won't stand for it!

Posted by Dorien at Jun 13, 2006 12:58:55 AM
Has anyone suggested we get rid of forums yet? I think that would solve a LOT of problems that people complain about. Seriously. (About the amount of problems that would be solved, not that it's a good idea).
Lord of Tyr's Own, Ambassador and SO of the Fifth Fist

I've never met a keg o' Rum I didn't like!

Posted by StuManchu at Jun 13, 2006 1:36:41 AM
Actually, I think we should start an entire thread dedicated to the discussion of your point Dorien. And then it goes metaaaaaaa.... whataworld whataworld....
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.

Posted by Springheel at Jun 13, 2006 9:34:36 AM

Has anyone suggested we get rid of forums yet? I think that would solve a LOT of problems that people complain about. Seriously. (About the amount of problems that would be solved, not that it's a good idea).

I endorse this product and/or service
blah blah blah

Posted by Flak_88 at Jun 13, 2006 9:47:12 AM

I gotta know what took you so long to register, if you wait that long you might as well avoid them forever =P
Flakcannon, on all English Oceans, except that imposter on Malachite.
Farming, cleaning up your poo, and making you drink it.

Posted by Springheel at Jun 13, 2006 10:37:36 AM

I gotta know what took you so long to register, if you wait that long you might as well avoid them forever =P

shhh i'm a lurker :D

PS come back to midnight and we can run around like super happy friends with unicorns and rainbows

blah blah blah

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates