mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 20, 2019 1:10:47 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by domduke at Oct 18, 2018 6:00:48 AM
Steam Authentication error
I have searched the forums, reddit and other sites to find a solution to an authentication issue and it appears that my account is "locked" because i logged into it on two different steam accounts.

Is it possible to get someone to link my account to my original steam account?

The error is "A server error has caused authentication to fail." This happened when I logged into my alt steam account and tried to get into Puzzle Pirates.

To clarify, I was logging into a regular old Puzzle Pirates account on Steam account A, then tried to log into the same Puzzle Pirates account at a different time on Steam account B, which seems to have unlinked my Puzzle Pirates account from Steam account A, and I would like to know how to relink it.

Posted by Jcmorgan6 at Oct 18, 2018 6:33:40 AM
Re: Steam Authentication error
Log into Steam account B, launch puzzle pirates and if it's linked it should log into the account and reach the select a pirate screen. Click the back arrow in the top left corner, that should log that YPP account out of Steam account B and at the same time un-link it. You should then be able to log in on Steam account A.
----------------------------------------
Jjc on Emerald
CI booty division stats

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates