mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 1, 2020 2:38:30 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Cambiata at Dec 8, 2017 12:10:18 PM
Who wants a free Avatar?
Hello everyone,

I have not done any art for YPP for... a while. I have a free evening tonight though and could use a couple things to doodle. I only draw interesting things though... so you'll have to inspire me.

I have time to do One... MAYBE two pictures so be quick and be inspiring!

EDIT: I figured I should probably post an example since most of my avatars have been retired years ago. And I am not doing digital paintings anymore so it all looks just a little different. I don’t have a scanner at home but I would get whatever gets drawn scanned on Monday.

----------------------------------------
Cambiata,
~Currently pillaging the Obsidian Ocean~
from the Viridian (now Meridian) ocean

Posted by cattrin at Dec 8, 2017 3:36:33 PM
Re: Who wants a free Avatar?
Hi! I'm not sure when tonight is for you, and I'm not usually one to request things, buuuut if you need something you could draw [me] chasing my parrot around trying to snatch a tail feather for a paintbrush. :)

Whether that's in a hot air balloon or just in my studio is your decision.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

Posted by Cambiata at Dec 8, 2017 6:05:36 PM
Well it appears I am having marker troubles... got about a quarter of the way through inking a doodle I was working on and my markers died. Somehow all of them at the same time. Despite the fact that I bought brand new markers this afternoon so I could ink some sketches. I am not terribly impressed but once I figure out what is up I will make something up for someone (which right now looks like it will be Cattrin).

What this really means that I won’t be doing it ‘tonight’ but at some point in the near future when I figure out what’s up with my art supplies.
Cambiata,
~Currently pillaging the Obsidian Ocean~
from the Viridian (now Meridian) ocean

Posted by Gunnerfreak at Dec 9, 2017 6:26:52 AM
Cambiata wrote: 
got about a quarter of the way through inking a doodle I was working on and my markers died. Somehow all of them at the same time.

Sounds like it could be an interfacing issue, but I'm just guessing since I don't draw or use a pad or anything. lol.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.

Posted by Taskbeta at Dec 22, 2017 10:12:12 AM
Is there still a spot for me to order one as well?
Bisca - Emerald & Obsidian

Avvy by: Wayfarer

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates