mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 12, 2018 7:29:38 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by BHorror at Oct 2, 2017 12:19:46 PM
Rebooty or no Booty 3!
Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, Rebooty 3 has to be canceled! Or more accurately, at least delayed until we can figure some things out :) Sorry!
----------------------------------------
Horror from Emerald and Obsidian

Posted by BHorror at Oct 2, 2017 12:21:47 PM
Re: Rebooty or no Booty 3!
Tournament info used to be listed here, keep your eyes on the next post!

Posted by Filthyjake at Oct 2, 2017 3:10:53 PM

The Raffle!

We want to make sure we find ways so people who may not be as skilled at the game have a chance to win, so after some brainstorming, we decided to hold a raffle to give away two bonus skulls for chances to enter the event!

We will hold the same tournaments as before, where the winner will get a skull, but simply entering the tournaments will automatically enter you in a raffle! Entering all four tournaments gives you four raffle entries to win! This will give every pirate an incentive to try each puzzle, even if they can't beat the long standing greats at it.

The raffle will be drawn on Thursday, October 12th. 4pm Game time. This will be shortly after the rumble tournament has begun that day, so I have time to enter everyone's name into the raffle!

You must be online at the time of the raffle drawing to be given your skull! I will announce the names drawn in Global chat. If I draw a name from the previous weeks tournaments and they are not online in the next 15 minutes, I will draw a new name. I'll do this as long as it takes to give away a skull!

If for some reason, I draw too many names that are not online, after the fourth miss (1 hour of drawing names) I will pick names every 5 minutes.

How do we get into the raffle?
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)

!!!Bad Social Player!!! Can't keep track of who is who....

Posted by Jcmorgan6 at Oct 2, 2017 4:56:37 PM

The Raffle!

We want to make sure we find ways so people who may not be as skilled at the game have a chance to win, so after some brainstorming, we decided to hold a raffle to give away two bonus skulls for chances to enter the event!

We will hold the same tournaments as before, where the winner will get a skull, but simply entering the tournaments will automatically enter you in a raffle! Entering all four tournaments gives you four raffle entries to win! This will give every pirate an incentive to try each puzzle, even if they can't beat the long standing greats at it.

The raffle will be drawn on Thursday, October 12th. 4pm Game time. This will be shortly after the rumble tournament has begun that day, so I have time to enter everyone's name into the raffle!

You must be online at the time of the raffle drawing to be given your skull! I will announce the names drawn in Global chat. If I draw a name from the previous weeks tournaments and they are not online in the next 15 minutes, I will draw a new name. I'll do this as long as it takes to give away a skull!

Jjc on Emerald
Jc on Obsidian (regrettably)
My Kraken bombing guide
CI booty division stats

Posted by BHorror at Oct 2, 2017 4:57:21 PM

simply entering the tournaments will automatically enter you in a raffle!

All you have to do is be in one of the post tournaments, you don't have to win any matches!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates